There are schools offering risk management degrees in Indiana!
Schools Offering Risk Management Programs in Indiana
Around 0.0% of Indiana's graduates graduate from risk management degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 55 risk managers graduate from Indiana's 7 risk management schools.
Butler University, which is located in Indianapolis, is the top-ranked school in Indiana that has a risk management program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 4 students graduated from Butler University's risk management program. Butler University charged in-state students $30,558 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Indiana that has a risk management program is Valparaiso University. Valparaiso University, which was ranked 31st in the country in 2010, is located in Valparaiso. In 2010, 4 students graduated from Valparaiso University risk management program. Valparaiso University charged in-state students $29,582 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Indiana with a risk management program is Ball State University, which is located in Muncie. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. 32 students graduated with degree in risk management from Ball State University in 2010. Students at Ball State University paid $8,214 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Indiana's risk management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $14,582 per year, though tuition can range from $30,558 per year to $6,193 per year. The Indiana risk management schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Butler University - located in Indianapolis, students are charged $30,558 per year
- Valparaiso University - located in Valparaiso, students are charged $29,582 per year
- Martin University - located in Indianapolis, students are charged $13,520 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Indiana risk management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Indiana University-Northwest - located in Gary, students are charged $6,193 per year
- Indiana University-South Bend - located in South Bend, students are charged $6,290 per year
- Indiana State University - located in Terre Haute, students are charged $7,714 per year
A risk management degree from an Indiana school... what next?
The highest percentage of risk management graduates in Indiana pursue careers as a risk manager. Indiana had 2,410 risk managers in 2010. The largest populations of Indiana risk managers are working in the following counties:
- Boone County - 1,570 risk managers
- Allen County - 70 risk managers
- Jasper County - 60 risk managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of risk managers in the state of Indiana will grow to 2,400. This would require a 9% growth in the profession.
A risk manager in Indiana earns $59,990 per year on average. But, salaries for risk managers can vary. In 2010, risk managers made as little as less than $26,190 per year or as much as more than $92,670 per year in Indiana. On average a risk manager earns the most in the following Indiana counties:
- Boone County - $63,390 per year
- Benton County - $56,770 per year
- Jasper County - $54,990 per year
On average, risk managers earns the least in the following Indiana counties:
- Allen County - $47,140 per year
- Gibson County - $53,500 per year
- Jasper County - $54,990 per year
For more data regarding a career in risk management in Indiana and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or emergency management, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Risk Management in Indiana
- Master's Degree in Risk Management in Indiana
Curious what studying Risk Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Indiana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Financial Specialists, All Other||2,410||$59,990||28.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are risk management related jobs in Indiana