There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Indiana!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Indiana
The top-ranked school in Indiana that has a RN to BSN program is Purdue University-Main Campus. Purdue University-Main Campus, which was ranked 21st in the country in 2010, is located in West Lafayette. In 2010, 179 students graduated from Purdue University-Main Campus' RN to BSN program. Students at Purdue University-Main Campus paid $9,070 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Indiana with a RN to BSN program is Saint Mary's College, which is located in Notre Dame. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. 46 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from Saint Mary's College in 2010. Students at Saint Mary's College paid $31,020 per year in tuition fees.
Valparaiso University, which was ranked 31st nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Indiana that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Valparaiso. In 2010, Valparaiso University graduated 102 students from its RN to BSN programs. The tuition rate at Valparaiso University was $29,582 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Indiana's RN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $11,621 per year, though tuition can range from $31,020 per year to $3,257 per year. The Indiana RN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Saint Mary's College - located in Notre Dame, students are charged $31,020 per year
- Valparaiso University - located in Valparaiso, students are charged $29,582 per year
- University of Evansville - located in Evansville, students are charged $28,076 per year
The RN to BSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Indiana were:
- Ivy Tech Community College-Richmond - located in Richmond, students are charged $3,257 per year
- Ivy Tech Community College-Bloominton - located in Bloomington, students are charged $3,257 per year
- Ivy Tech Community College-Southwest - located in Evansville, students are charged $3,257 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Indiana and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Indiana
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Indiana
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Indiana
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Indiana
- Certificate in Nursing in Indiana
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Indiana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Indiana