There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Indiana!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Indiana
Purdue University-Main Campus, which was ranked 21st nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Indiana that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in West Lafayette. In 2010, Purdue University-Main Campus graduated 179 students from its RN to MSN program. Students at Purdue University-Main Campus paid $9,070 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Indiana with a RN to MSN program is Saint Mary's College, which is located in Notre Dame. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. In 2010, 46 students graduated from Saint Mary's College RN to MSN program. Saint Mary's College charged in-state students $31,020 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Indiana with a RN to MSN program is Valparaiso University, which is located in Valparaiso. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. In 2010, 102 students graduated from Valparaiso University RN to MSN program. Valparaiso University charged in-state students $29,582 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Indiana's RN to MSN schools ranges from $31,020 per year to $3,257 per year. But, the average tuition is $11,621 per year. In 2010, the RN to MSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Indiana were:
- Saint Mary's College - located in Notre Dame, students are charged $31,020 per year
- Valparaiso University - located in Valparaiso, students are charged $29,582 per year
- University of Evansville - located in Evansville, students are charged $28,076 per year
The RN to MSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Indiana were:
- Ivy Tech Community College-Richmond - located in Richmond, students are charged $3,257 per year
- Ivy Tech Community College-Bloominton - located in Bloomington, students are charged $3,257 per year
- Ivy Tech Community College-Southwest - located in Evansville, students are charged $3,257 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Indiana and to compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Indiana
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Indiana
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Indiana
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Indiana
- Certificate in Nursing in Indiana
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Indiana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||1,100||$52,900||-24.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Indiana