There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Iowa!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Iowa
The top-ranked school in Iowa that has a LPN to BSN program is Luther College. Luther College, which was ranked 29th in the country in 2010, is located in Decorah. In 2010, 27 students graduated from Luther College's LPN to BSN program. Tuition at Luther College was $33,480 per year.
The second-ranked school in Iowa with a LPN to BSN program is Coe College, which is located in Cedar Rapids. In 2010, it was ranked 33rd nationwide. In 2010, Coe College graduated 20 students from its LPN to BSN program. Students at Coe College paid $30,860 per year in tuition fees.
Dordt College, which was ranked 33rd nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Iowa that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in Sioux Center. In 2010, 10 students graduated from Dordt College LPN to BSN program. Tuition at Dordt College was $23,180 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Iowa's LPN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $12,989 per year, though tuition can range from $33,480 per year to $3,120 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Iowa LPN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Luther College - located in Decorah, students are charged $33,480 per year
- Coe College - located in Cedar Rapids, students are charged $30,860 per year
- Clarke University - located in Dubuque, students are charged $24,610 per year
The following Iowa LPN to BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Indian Hills Community College - located in Ottumwa, students are charged $3,120 per year
- Western Iowa Tech Community College - located in Sioux City, students are charged $3,204 per year
- Kirkwood Community College - located in Cedar Rapids, students are charged $3,540 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Iowa and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Iowa
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Iowa
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Iowa
- Certificate in Nursing in Iowa
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Iowa
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Iowa