There are schools offering MBA programs in Iowa!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Iowa
Luther College, which was ranked 29th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Iowa that has a MBA program. It is located in Decorah. In 2010, Luther College graduated 46 students from its MBA program. Luther College charged in-state students $33,480 in tuition fees per year.
Coe College, which is located in Cedar Rapids, is the second-ranked school in Iowa that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, 38 students graduated from Coe College MBA program. Coe College charged in-state students $30,860 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Iowa that has a MBA program is Dordt College. Dordt College, which was ranked 36th in the country in 2010, is located in Sioux Center. Dordt College charged in-state students $23,180 in tuition fees per year.
Mba schools in Iowa, charge students an average tuition of $14,932 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $33,480 per year, or as little as $3,204 per year. In 2010, the following Iowa MBA schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Luther College - located in Decorah, students are charged $33,480 per year
- Coe College - located in Cedar Rapids, students are charged $30,860 per year
- Drake University - located in Des Moines, students are charged $26,960 per year
The following Iowa MBA schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Western Iowa Tech Community College - located in Sioux City, students are charged $3,204 per year
- Kirkwood Community College - located in Cedar Rapids, students are charged $3,540 per year
- Eastern Iowa Community College District - located in Davenport, students are charged $3,540 per year
A MBA degree from an Iowa school... what next?
Most people who graduate from MBA school in Iowa go on to work as a general manager. Iowa had 12,340 general managers in 2010. The Iowa counties with the largest populations of general managers are:
- Dallas County - 3,400 general managers
- Scott County - 1,720 general managers
- Appanoose County - 1,650 general managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 10,380 general managers will be working in Iowa state. This would require the number of general managers to shrink by 0%.
A general manager in Iowa makes an average of $100,300 per year. However, this number is only an average. general managers in Iowa had varying salaries from $36,500 to $150,630 per year in 2010. The following counties in Iowa have the highest average salaries for general managers:
- Dallas County - $115,050 per year
- Story County - $108,470 per year
- Benton County - $107,870 per year
The Iowa counties with the lowest average salary for general managers are:
- Adair County - $81,700 per year
- Buena Vista County - $87,180 per year
- Appanoose County - $91,240 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Iowa statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Iowa
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Iowa
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Iowa
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Iowa
- Certificate in Business Administration in Iowa
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Iowa
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||12,340||$100,300||5.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Iowa