There are schools offering physics courses in Iowa!
Schools Offering Physics Programs in Iowa
The top-ranked school in Iowa that has a physics program is Luther College. Luther College, which was ranked 29th in the country in 2010, is located in Decorah. 2 students graduated with a degree in physics from Luther College in 2010. The tuition rate at Luther College was $33,480 per year.
Cornell College, which was ranked 31st nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Iowa that has a physics program. It is located in Mount Vernon. In 2010, 2 students graduated from Cornell College physics program. Cornell College charged in-state students $31,050 in tuition fees per year.
Coe College, which is located in Cedar Rapids, is the third-ranked school in Iowa that has a physics program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. 4 students graduated with degree in physics from Coe College in 2010. Coe College charged in-state students $30,860 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Iowa physics school, average tuition will be $24,143 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $6,997 per year to $37,482 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Iowa physics schools were charged at the following schools:
- Grinnell College - located in Grinnell, students are charged $37,482 per year
- Luther College - located in Decorah, students are charged $33,480 per year
- Cornell College - located in Mount Vernon, students are charged $31,050 per year
The physics schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Iowa were:
- Iowa State University - located in Ames, students are charged $6,997 per year
- University of Northern Iowa - located in Cedar Falls, students are charged $7,008 per year
- University of Iowa - located in Iowa City, students are charged $7,417 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Iowa statistics regarding a career in physics and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as chemical engineering or chemistry.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physics in Iowa
- Master's Degree in Physics in Iowa
- Doctoral Degree in Physics in Iowa
Curious what studying Physics gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Iowa
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are physics related jobs in Iowa