There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Iowa!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Iowa
The top-ranked school in Iowa with a RN to BSN program is Luther College, which is located in Decorah. In 2010, it was ranked 29th nationwide. In 2010, 27 students graduated from Luther College's RN to BSN program. Luther College charged in-state students $33,480 in tuition fees per year.
Coe College, which was ranked 33rd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Iowa that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Cedar Rapids. In 2010, 20 students graduated from Coe College RN to BSN program. Students at Coe College paid $30,860 per year in tuition fees.
Dordt College, which is located in Sioux Center, is the third-ranked school in Iowa that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 36th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 10 students graduated from Dordt College RN to BSN program. Tuition at Dordt College was $23,180 per year.
Tuition at Iowa's RN to BSN schools ranges from $33,480 per year to $3,120 per year. But, the average tuition is $12,989 per year. The Iowa RN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Luther College - located in Decorah, students are charged $33,480 per year
- Coe College - located in Cedar Rapids, students are charged $30,860 per year
- Clarke University - located in Dubuque, students are charged $24,610 per year
The following Iowa RN to BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Indian Hills Community College - located in Ottumwa, students are charged $3,120 per year
- Western Iowa Tech Community College - located in Sioux City, students are charged $3,204 per year
- Kirkwood Community College - located in Cedar Rapids, students are charged $3,540 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Iowa statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Iowa
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Iowa
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Iowa
- Certificate in Nursing in Iowa
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Iowa
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Iowa