There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Iowa!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Iowa
The top-ranked school in Iowa with a RN to MSN program is Luther College, which is located in Decorah. In 2010, it was ranked 29th nationwide. In 2010, 27 students graduated from Luther College's RN to MSN program. Tuition at Luther College was $33,480 per year.
The second-ranked school in Iowa that has a RN to MSN program is Coe College. Coe College, which was ranked 33rd in the country in 2010, is located in Cedar Rapids. In 2010, 20 students graduated from Coe College RN to MSN program. Tuition at Coe College was $30,860 per year.
Dordt College, which was ranked 33rd nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Iowa that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Sioux Center. 10 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from Dordt College in 2010. Students at Dordt College paid $23,180 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Iowa's RN to MSN schools ranges from $33,480 per year to $3,120 per year. But, the average tuition is $12,989 per year. In 2010, the following Iowa RN to MSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Luther College - located in Decorah, students are charged $33,480 per year
- Coe College - located in Cedar Rapids, students are charged $30,860 per year
- Clarke University - located in Dubuque, students are charged $24,610 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Iowa RN to MSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Indian Hills Community College - located in Ottumwa, students are charged $3,120 per year
- Western Iowa Tech Community College - located in Sioux City, students are charged $3,204 per year
- Kirkwood Community College - located in Cedar Rapids, students are charged $3,540 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Iowa and to compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Iowa
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Iowa
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Iowa
- Certificate in Nursing in Iowa
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Iowa
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||200||$75,060||-71.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Iowa