There are schools offering biochemistry courses in Kansas!
Schools Offering Biochemistry Programs in Kansas
The top-ranked school in Kansas that has a biochemistry program is Southwestern College. Southwestern College, which was ranked 46th in the country in 2010, is located in Winfield. In 2010, 2 students graduated from Southwestern College's biochemistry program. The tuition rate at Southwestern College was $20,656 per year.
Newman University, which is located in Wichita, is the second-ranked school in Kansas that has a biochemistry program. It received a ranking of 47th in the country in 2010. 3 students graduated with degree in biochemistry from Newman University in 2010. Newman University charged in-state students $20,712 in tuition fees per year.
Kansas State University, which was ranked 47th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Kansas that has a biochemistry program. It is located in Manhattan. In 2010, Kansas State University graduated 18 students from its biochemistry programs. The tuition rate at Kansas State University was $7,376 per year.
If you choose to attend a Kansas biochemistry school, average tuition will be $14,745 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $4,636 per year to $20,712 per year. The Kansas biochemistry schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Newman University - located in Wichita, students are charged $20,712 per year
- Southwestern College - located in Winfield, students are charged $20,656 per year
- Tabor College - located in Hillsboro, students are charged $20,630 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Kansas biochemistry schools were charged at the following schools:
- Emporia State University - located in Emporia, students are charged $4,636 per year
- Kansas State University - located in Manhattan, students are charged $7,376 per year
- University of Kansas - located in Lawrence, students are charged $8,733 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Kansas statistics regarding a career in biochemistry. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as biology or chemistry.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry in Kansas
- Master's Degree in Biochemistry in Kansas
- Doctoral Degree in Biochemistry in Kansas
Curious what studying Biochemistry gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Engineers, All Other||1,370||$82,740||24.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are biochemistry related jobs in Kansas