There are schools offering communications degreess in Kansas!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in Kansas
Southwestern College, which is located in Winfield, is the top-ranked school in Kansas that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 46th in the country in 2010. 2 students graduated with a degree in communications from Southwestern College in 2010. Students at Southwestern College paid $20,656 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Kansas that has a communications program is Newman University. Newman University, which was ranked 47th in the country in 2010, is located in Wichita. 5 students graduated with degree in communications from Newman University in 2010. Newman University charged in-state students $20,712 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Kansas with a communications program is Sterling College, which is located in Sterling. In 2010, it was ranked 47th nationwide. In 2010, 5 students graduated from Sterling College communications program. Students at Sterling College paid $19,000 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Kansas communications school, average tuition will be $11,709 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,080 per year to $22,280 per year. The Kansas communications schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Baker University - located in Baldwin City, students are charged $22,280 per year
- Newman University - located in Wichita, students are charged $20,712 per year
- Bethel College - located in North Newton, students are charged $20,700 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Kansas communications schools were charged at the following schools:
- Seward County Community College and Area Technical School - located in Liberal, students are charged $2,080 per year
- Independence Community College - located in Independence, students are charged $2,080 per year
- Garden City Community College - located in Garden City, students are charged $2,112 per year
For more data regarding a career in communications in Kansas and to compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or business writing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Communications in Kansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in Kansas
- Master's Degree in Communications in Kansas
- Doctoral Degree in Communications in Kansas
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||1,390||$43,870||-29.4%|
|Reporters and Correspondents||500||$37,950||-39.0%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||500||$21,940||61.3%|
|Radio and Television Announcers||470||$30,860||-14.5%|
|Writers and Authors||370||$46,270||-19.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in Kansas