There are schools offering international business degrees in Kansas!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in Kansas
Each year, approximately 0.0% of Kansas graduates receive degrees in international business. In other words, every year an estimated 44 international business professionals graduate from Kansas' 7 international business schools.
University of Kansas, which is located in Lawrence, is the top-ranked school in Kansas that has a international business program. It received a ranking of 63rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, University of Kansas graduated 4 students from its international business program. University of Kansas charged in-state students $8,733 in tuition fees per year.
Pittsburg State University, which is located in Pittsburg, is the second-ranked school in Kansas that has a international business program. It received a ranking of 69th in the country in 2010. 11 students graduated with degree in international business from Pittsburg State University in 2010. Pittsburg State University charged in-state students $4,848 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Kansas with a international business program is Tabor College, which is located in Hillsboro. In 2010, it was ranked 71st nationwide. 0 students graduated with degree in international business from Tabor College in 2010. Students at Tabor College paid $20,630 per year in tuition fees.
International business schools in Kansas, charge students an average tuition of $14,729 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $22,280 per year, or as little as $4,848 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Kansas international business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Baker University - located in Baldwin City, students are charged $22,280 per year
- Tabor College - located in Hillsboro, students are charged $20,630 per year
- Benedictine College - located in Atchison, students are charged $20,475 per year
The international business schools in Kansas that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Pittsburg State University - located in Pittsburg, students are charged $4,848 per year
- Wichita State University - located in Wichita, students are charged $5,890 per year
- University of Kansas - located in Lawrence, students are charged $8,733 per year
An international business degree from a Kansas school... what next?
Chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer are the professions of choice for a majority of international business graduates in Kansas. 31,760 international business professionals were working in Kansas in 2010. Of these, 3,790 were business analysts. In addition, 5,150 were chief executive officers, and 17,380 were operations managers. In Kansas, the largest numbers of international business professional work in the following counties:
- Allen County - 7,180 international business professionals
- Butler County - 7,090 international business professionals
- Jackson County - 3,170 international business professionals
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of international business professionals is expected to grow by 4% by 2018. There are projected to be 39,900 international business professionals working in Kansas then. Of these 39,900 international business professionals, the government predicts that 5,680 will be business analysts, 8,930 will be chief executive officers, and 19,810 will be operations managers.
On average, international business professionals earn $81,339 per year. However, Kansas international business professional earned anywhere in the range from as less than $20,760 per year to more than $156,390 per year in 2010. On average international business professional earn the most in the following Kansas counties:
- Douglas County - $93,175 per year
- Jackson County - $81,052 per year
- Butler County - $79,120 per year
International business professionals in the following counties in Kansas make the lowest salaries on average:
- Geary County - $70,598 per year
- Allen County - $72,531 per year
- Butler County - $79,120 per year
The international business professionals with highest average salaries in Kansas were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $150,150 per year
- Operations Manager - $93,240 per year
- International Buyer - $80,370 per year
The international business professionals with lowest average salaries in Kansas were:
- Purchasing Agent - $56,110 per year
- Wholesale Buyer - $46,150 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Kansas statistics regarding a career in international business and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or supply chain management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in Kansas
- Master's Degree in International Business in Kansas
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||17,380||$93,240||3.3%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||3,170||$56,110||10.1%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||1,190||$46,150||-20.7%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||870||$64,900||4.8%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||210||$80,370||5.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in Kansas