There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Kansas!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Kansas
Southwestern College, which was ranked 46th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Kansas that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in Winfield. In 2010, 18 students graduated from Southwestern College's LPN to BSN program. Tuition at Southwestern College was $20,656 per year.
The second-ranked school in Kansas with a LPN to BSN program is Newman University, which is located in Wichita. In 2010, it was ranked 47th nationwide. 43 students graduated with degree in LPN to BSN from Newman University in 2010. Students at Newman University paid $20,712 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Kansas that has a LPN to BSN program is University of Kansas. University of Kansas, which was ranked 63rd in the country in 2010, is located in Lawrence. In 2010, University of Kansas graduated 152 students from its LPN to BSN programs. The tuition rate at University of Kansas was $8,733 per year.
Lpn to bsn schools in Kansas, charge students an average tuition of $8,285 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $22,280 per year, or as little as $1,980 per year. In 2010, the following Kansas LPN to BSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Baker University - located in Baldwin City, students are charged $22,280 per year
- Newman University - located in Wichita, students are charged $20,712 per year
- Hesston College - located in Hesston, students are charged $20,700 per year
The following Kansas LPN to BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Kansas City Kansas Community College - located in Kansas City, students are charged $1,980 per year
- Seward County Community College and Area Technical School - located in Liberal, students are charged $2,080 per year
- Garden City Community College - located in Garden City, students are charged $2,112 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Kansas statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as RN or forensic nursing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Kansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Kansas
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Kansas
- Certificate in Nursing in Kansas
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Kansas