There are schools offering MBA programs in Kansas!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Kansas
The top-ranked school in Kansas that has a MBA program is Southwestern College. Southwestern College, which was ranked 46th in the country in 2010, is located in Winfield. In 2010, 148 students graduated from Southwestern College's MBA program. Tuition at Southwestern College was $20,656 per year.
Newman University, which was ranked 47th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Kansas that has a MBA program. It is located in Wichita. 111 students graduated with degree in MBA from Newman University in 2010. Tuition at Newman University was $20,712 per year.
Sterling College, which was ranked 47th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Kansas that has a MBA program. It is located in Sterling. 17 students graduated with degree in MBA from Sterling College in 2010. Students at Sterling College paid $19,000 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Kansas' MBA schools ranges from $22,280 per year to $430 per year. But, the average tuition is $9,872 per year. The Kansas MBA schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Baker University - located in Baldwin City, students are charged $22,280 per year
- Newman University - located in Wichita, students are charged $20,712 per year
- Southwestern College - located in Winfield, students are charged $20,656 per year
The MBA schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Kansas were:
- Haskell Indian Nations University - located in Lawrence, students are charged $430 per year
- Coffeyville Community College - located in Coffeyville, students are charged $1,920 per year
- Kansas City Kansas Community College - located in Kansas City, students are charged $1,980 per year
A MBA degree from a Kansas school... what next?
A large number of Kansas MBA graduates become general managers. If you decide to work as a general manager in Kansas, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 17,380 Kansas general managers as of 2010. In Kansas, the largest numbers of general managers work in the following counties:
- Allen County - 4,470 general managers
- Butler County - 3,670 general managers
- Jackson County - 1,880 general managers
The government projects that the number of general managers in Kansas will shrink by -1%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 19,810 general managers working in Kansas.
On average, general managers earn $93,240 per year. However, Kansas general managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $35,600 per year to more than $156,390 per year in 2010. On average a general manager earns the most in the following Kansas counties:
- Butler County - $90,930 per year
- Douglas County - $90,440 per year
- Geary County - $84,630 per year
The following counties in Kansas have the lowest average salaries for general managers:
- Jackson County - $78,640 per year
- Allen County - $84,090 per year
- Geary County - $84,630 per year
For more data regarding a career in business administration in Kansas and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Kansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Kansas
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Kansas
- Certificate in Business Administration in Kansas
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||17,380||$93,240||3.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Kansas