There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Kansas!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Kansas
Southwestern College, which was ranked 46th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Kansas that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Winfield. 18 students graduated with a degree in RN to MSN from Southwestern College in 2010. The tuition rate at Southwestern College was $20,656 per year.
Newman University, which was ranked 47th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Kansas that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Wichita. In 2010, Newman University graduated 43 students from its RN to MSN program. Tuition at Newman University was $20,712 per year.
University of Kansas, which was ranked 47th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Kansas that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Lawrence. In 2010, University of Kansas graduated 152 students from its RN to MSN programs. The tuition rate at University of Kansas was $8,733 per year.
Rn to msn schools in Kansas, charge students an average tuition of $8,285 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $22,280 per year, or as little as $1,980 per year. In 2010, the following Kansas RN to MSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Baker University - located in Baldwin City, students are charged $22,280 per year
- Newman University - located in Wichita, students are charged $20,712 per year
- Hesston College - located in Hesston, students are charged $20,700 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Kansas RN to MSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Kansas City Kansas Community College - located in Kansas City, students are charged $1,980 per year
- Seward County Community College and Area Technical School - located in Liberal, students are charged $2,080 per year
- Garden City Community College - located in Garden City, students are charged $2,112 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Kansas statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Kansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Kansas
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Kansas
- Certificate in Nursing in Kansas
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||60||$58,720|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Kansas