There are schools offering healthcare administration programs in Kentucky!
Schools Offering Healthcare Administration Programs in Kentucky
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Indiana
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Tennessee
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Virginia
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Ohio
- Healthcare Administration Programs in North Carolina
- Healthcare Administration Programs in West Virginia
- See All Schools in Kentucky
Approximately 0.2% of graduates in of Kentucky receive healthcare administration degrees every year. Thus, Kentucky's 21 healthcare administration schools put out approximately 223 healthcare administrators each year.
The top-ranked school in Kentucky with a healthcare administration program is University of Kentucky, which is located in Lexington. In 2010, it was ranked 28th nationwide. In 2010, University of Kentucky graduated 29 students from its healthcare administration program. The tuition rate at University of Kentucky was $8,610 per year.
Midway College, which was ranked 37th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Kentucky that has a healthcare administration program. It is located in Midway. In 2010, 15 students graduated from Midway College healthcare administration program. The tuition rate at Midway College was $19,050 per year.
Campbellsville University, which is located in Campbellsville, is the third-ranked school in Kentucky that has a healthcare administration program. It received a ranking of 45th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Campbellsville University graduated 2 students from its healthcare administration programs. The tuition rate at Campbellsville University was $19,710 per year.
Tuition at Kentucky's healthcare administration schools ranges from $19,710 per year to $3,120 per year. But, the average tuition is $10,246 per year. The Kentucky healthcare administration schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Campbellsville University - located in Campbellsville, students are charged $19,710 per year
- Midway College - located in Midway, students are charged $19,050 per year
- Sullivan University - located in Louisville, students are charged $17,100 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Kentucky healthcare administration schools were charged at the following schools:
- Bowling Green Technical College - located in Bowling Green, students are charged $3,120 per year
- Jefferson Community and Technical College - located in Louisville, students are charged $3,200 per year
- Gateway Community and Technical College - located in Florence, students are charged $3,200 per year
A healthcare administration degree from a Kentucky school... what next?
A large number of Kentucky healthcare administration graduates become healthcare administrators. In 2010, there were 4,340 healthcare administrators working in Kentucky. The following counties have the largest number of Kentucky healthcare administrators:
- Clark County - 1,680 healthcare administrators
- Bourbon County - 600 healthcare administrators
- Ballard County - 410 healthcare administrators
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of healthcare administrators is expected to grow by 18% by 2018. There are projected to be 5,380 healthcare administrators working in the Kentucky then.
A healthcare administrator in Kentucky makes an average of $81,460 per year. However, Kentucky healthcare administrators earned anywhere in the range from as less than $36,140 per year to more than $138,950 per year in 2010. The counties in Kentucky with the highest average salary for a healthcare administrator are:
- Bell County - $89,350 per year
- Hardin County - $87,760 per year
- Edmonson County - $84,870 per year
The Kentucky counties with the lowest average salary for healthcare administrators are:
- Ballard County - $65,760 per year
- Daviess County - $66,120 per year
- Anderson County - $78,610 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Kentucky statistics regarding a career in healthcare administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as health information management or health science.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Kentucky
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Kentucky
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Kentucky
- Certificate in Healthcare Administration in Kentucky
Curious what studying Healthcare Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kentucky
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||4,340||$81,460||22.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are healthcare administration related jobs in Kentucky