There are schools offering international business degrees in Kentucky!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in Kentucky
Each year, roughly 0.0% of Kentucky students graduate with degrees in international business. In other words, every year an estimated 50 international business professionals graduate from Kentucky's 8 international business schools.
The top-ranked school in Kentucky with a international business program is Centre College, which is located in Danville. In 2010, it was ranked 27th nationwide. In 2010, 8 students graduated from Centre College's international business program. Students at Centre College paid $32,600 per year in tuition fees.
University of Kentucky, which is located in Lexington, is the second-ranked school in Kentucky that has a international business program. It received a ranking of 28th in the country in 2010. In 2010, University of Kentucky graduated 32 students from its international business program. The tuition rate at University of Kentucky was $8,610 per year.
Western Kentucky University, which is located in Bowling Green, is the third-ranked school in Kentucky that has a international business program. It received a ranking of 69th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Western Kentucky University graduated 2 students from its international business programs. Students at Western Kentucky University paid $7,560 per year in tuition fees.
International business schools in Kentucky, charge students an average tuition of $12,880 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $32,600 per year, or as little as $3,200 per year. In 2010, the following Kentucky international business schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Centre College - located in Danville, students are charged $32,600 per year
- Thomas More College - located in Ft Mitchell, students are charged $24,845 per year
- University of Kentucky - located in Lexington, students are charged $8,610 per year
The international business schools in Kentucky that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Jefferson Community and Technical College - located in Louisville, students are charged $3,200 per year
- Murray State University - located in Murray, students are charged $6,264 per year
- Eastern Kentucky University - located in Richmond, students are charged $7,084 per year
An international business degree from a Kentucky school... what next?
international business graduates in Kentucky can go into a variety of professions such as chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer. 31,710 international business professionals were working in Kentucky in 2010. Of these, were business analysts. In addition, 3,970 were chief executive officers, and 22,820 were operations managers. The Kentucky counties with the largest populations of international business professional are:
- Clark County - 12,610 international business professionals
- Bourbon County - 4,960 international business professionals
- Anderson County - 3,240 international business professionals
The government projects that, by 2018, the number of international business professionals in the state of Kentucky will grow to 32,460. This would require a 3% growth in the field.
On average, international business professionals earn a salary of $79,113 per year in Kentucky state. But, salaries for international business professional can vary. In 2010, international business professional made as little as less than $17,260 per year or as much as more than $159,460 per year in Kentucky. International business professionals in the following Kentucky counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Daviess County - $92,433 per year
- Edmonson County - $90,000 per year
- Hardin County - $88,603 per year
On average, international business professionals earn the least in the following Kentucky counties:
- Ballard County - $71,718 per year
- Adair County - $72,957 per year
- Anderson County - $77,660 per year
On average, the highest paid international business professionals in Kentucky were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $149,110 per year
- Operations Manager - $91,140 per year
- Business Professor - $79,210 per year
The international business professionals with lowest average salaries in Kentucky were:
- Purchasing Agent - $52,540 per year
- Wholesale Buyer - $48,030 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Kentucky statistics regarding a career in international business. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or supply chain management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in International Business in Kentucky
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in Kentucky
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kentucky
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||22,820||$91,140||-4.8%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||3,110||$52,540||3.7%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||1,030||$79,210||27.2%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||620||$48,030||-39.2%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||160||$66,510||-11.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in Kentucky