There are schools offering management courses in Kentucky!
Schools Offering Management Programs in Kentucky
University of Kentucky, which is located in Lexington, is the top-ranked school in Kentucky that has a management program. It received a ranking of 28th in the country in 2010. 13 students graduated with a degree in management from University of Kentucky in 2010. University of Kentucky charged in-state students $8,610 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Kentucky that has a management program is Midway College. Midway College, which was ranked 37th in the country in 2010, is located in Midway. In 2010, 8 students graduated from Midway College management program. Tuition at Midway College was $19,050 per year.
Alice Lloyd College, which was ranked 37th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Kentucky that has a management program. It is located in Pippa Passes. 1 students graduated with degree in management from Alice Lloyd College in 2010. Alice Lloyd College charged in-state students $9,500 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Kentucky's management schools ranges from $24,845 per year to $6,264 per year. But, the average tuition is $12,446 per year. In 2010, the management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Kentucky were:
- Thomas More College - located in Ft Mitchell, students are charged $24,845 per year
- Asbury University - located in Wilmore, students are charged $23,303 per year
- Midway College - located in Midway, students are charged $19,050 per year
The management schools in Kentucky that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Murray State University - located in Murray, students are charged $6,264 per year
- Morehead State University - located in Morehead, students are charged $6,492 per year
- Eastern Kentucky University - located in Richmond, students are charged $7,084 per year
A management degree from a Kentucky school... what next?
The highest percentage of management graduates in Kentucky pursue careers as a manager. Kentucky had 22,820 managers in 2010. The largest populations of Kentucky managers are working in the following counties:
- Clark County - 7,830 managers
- Bourbon County - 3,550 managers
- Anderson County - 2,270 managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 23,400 managers will be working in Kentucky state. This would require the number of managers to shrink by -3%.
A manager in Kentucky makes an average of $91,140 per year. But, salaries for managers can vary. In 2010, managers made as little as less than $33,480 per year or as much as more than $153,260 per year in Kentucky. A manager in the following Kentucky counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Clark County - $101,800 per year
- Bourbon County - $91,550 per year
- Bell County - $86,340 per year
The following counties in Kentucky have the lowest average salaries for managers:
- Anderson County - $76,830 per year
- Hardin County - $77,860 per year
- Daviess County - $80,660 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Kentucky statistics regarding a career in management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as restaurant management or educational leadership.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Management in Kentucky
- Bachelor's Degree in Management in Kentucky
- Master's Degree in Management in Kentucky
- Certificate in Management in Kentucky
Curious what studying Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kentucky
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||22,820||$91,140||-4.8%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||21,180||$33,670||14.4%|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||4,340||$81,460||22.3%|
|Managers, All Other||3,410||$81,610||22.2%|
|Industrial Production Managers||3,180||$80,550||21.4%|
|Food Service Managers||2,470||$47,800||-37.6%|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||2,000||$42,460||19.0%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||920||$69,600||33.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are management related jobs in Kentucky