There are schools offering MBA programs in Kentucky!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Kentucky
The top-ranked school in Kentucky with a MBA program is Berea College, which is located in Berea. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. no students graduated with a degree in MBA from Berea College in 2010. Berea College charged in-state students $910 in tuition fees per year.
Midway College, which is located in Midway, is the second-ranked school in Kentucky that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 37th in the country in 2010. 25 students graduated with degree in MBA from Midway College in 2010. Students at Midway College paid $19,050 per year in tuition fees.
Campbellsville University, which was ranked 37th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Kentucky that has a MBA program. It is located in Campbellsville. In 2010, Campbellsville University graduated 2 students from its MBA programs. Students at Campbellsville University paid $19,710 per year in tuition fees.
Mba schools in Kentucky, charge students an average tuition of $10,093 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $24,845 per year, or as little as $910 per year. In 2010, the MBA schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Kentucky were:
- Thomas More College - located in Ft Mitchell, students are charged $24,845 per year
- Asbury University - located in Wilmore, students are charged $23,303 per year
- Campbellsville University - located in Campbellsville, students are charged $19,710 per year
The MBA schools in Kentucky that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Berea College - located in Berea, students are charged $910 per year
- Somerset Community College - located in Somerset, students are charged $3,120 per year
- Owensboro Community and Technical College - located in Owensboro, students are charged $3,120 per year
A MBA degree from a Kentucky school... what next?
The highest percentage of MBA graduates in Kentucky pursue careers as a general manager. 22,820 general managers were working in Kentucky in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Kentucky general managers:
- Clark County - 7,830 general managers
- Bourbon County - 3,550 general managers
- Anderson County - 2,270 general managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of general managers is expected to shrink by -3% by 2018. There are projected to be 23,400 general managers working in the Kentucky then.
On average, a general manager earns a salary of $91,140 per year in Kentucky state. However, Kentucky general managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $33,480 per year to more than $153,260 per year in 2010. A general manager in the following Kentucky counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Clark County - $101,800 per year
- Bourbon County - $91,550 per year
- Bell County - $86,340 per year
The Kentucky counties with the lowest average salary for general managers are:
- Anderson County - $76,830 per year
- Hardin County - $77,860 per year
- Daviess County - $80,660 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Kentucky statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Kentucky
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Kentucky
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Kentucky
- Certificate in Business Administration in Kentucky
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kentucky
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||22,820||$91,140||-4.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Kentucky