There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Louisiana!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Louisiana
The top-ranked school in Louisiana with a LPN to BSN program is Louisiana College, which is located in Pineville. In 2010, it was ranked 42nd nationwide. 22 students graduated with a degree in LPN to BSN from Louisiana College in 2010. Students at Louisiana College paid $13,030 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Louisiana with a LPN to BSN program is Dillard University, which is located in New Orleans. In 2010, it was ranked 56th nationwide. In 2010, 6 students graduated from Dillard University LPN to BSN program. The tuition rate at Dillard University was $13,880 per year.
Baton Rouge General Medical Center School of Nursing, which was ranked 56th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Louisiana that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in Baton Rouge. In 2010, Baton Rouge General Medical Center School of Nursing graduated 36 students from its LPN to BSN programs. The tuition rate at Baton Rouge General Medical Center School of Nursing was $9,620 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Louisiana's LPN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $6,441 per year, though tuition can range from $31,754 per year to $2,042 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Louisiana LPN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Loyola University New Orleans - located in New Orleans, students are charged $31,754 per year
- Dillard University - located in New Orleans, students are charged $13,880 per year
- Louisiana College - located in Pineville, students are charged $13,030 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Louisiana LPN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- L E Fletcher Technical Community College - located in Houma, students are charged $2,042 per year
- Louisiana Delta Community College - located in Monroe, students are charged $2,428 per year
- Baton Rouge Community College - located in Baton Rouge, students are charged $2,474 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Louisiana statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Louisiana
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Louisiana
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Louisiana
- Certificate in Nursing in Louisiana
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Louisiana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Louisiana