There are schools offering theology degrees in Louisiana!
Schools Offering Theology Programs in Louisiana
The top-ranked school in Louisiana with a theology program is Tulane University of Louisiana, which is located in New Orleans. In 2010, it was ranked 18th nationwide. In 2010, 1 students graduated from Tulane University of Louisiana's theology program. Tuition at Tulane University of Louisiana was $41,884 per year.
The second-ranked school in Louisiana that has a theology program is Centenary College of Louisiana. Centenary College of Louisiana, which was ranked 37th in the country in 2010, is located in Shreveport. 6 students graduated with degree in theology from Centenary College of Louisiana in 2010. Students at Centenary College of Louisiana paid $24,080 per year in tuition fees.
Louisiana College, which was ranked 37th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Louisiana that has a theology program. It is located in Pineville. In 2010, 10 students graduated from Louisiana College theology program. Louisiana College charged in-state students $13,030 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Louisiana theology school, average tuition will be $17,731 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $5,858 per year to $41,884 per year. In 2010, the following Louisiana theology schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Tulane University of Louisiana - located in New Orleans, students are charged $41,884 per year
- Loyola University New Orleans - located in New Orleans, students are charged $31,754 per year
- Centenary College of Louisiana - located in Shreveport, students are charged $24,080 per year
The theology schools in Louisiana that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary - located in New Orleans, students are charged $5,858 per year
- Our Lady of Holy Cross College - located in New Orleans, students are charged $8,139 per year
- Louisiana College - located in Pineville, students are charged $13,030 per year
A theology degree from a Louisiana school... what next?
A large number of Louisiana theology graduates become theologists. If you decide to work as a theologist in Louisiana, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 120 Louisiana theologists as of 2010. The largest populations of Louisiana theologists are working in the following counties:
- Ascension County - 40 theologists
On average, theologists earn $64,760 per year. But, salaries for theologists can vary. In 2010, theologists made as little as less than $29,850 per year or as much as more than $89,490 per year in Louisiana. On average a theologist earns the most in the following Louisiana counties:
- Ascension County - $56,020 per year
For more data regarding a career in theology in Louisiana and to compare salaries with various related fields such as theology or christian counseling, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Theology in Louisiana
- Bachelor's Degree in Theology in Louisiana
- Master's Degree in Theology in Louisiana
- Doctoral Degree in Theology in Louisiana
Curious what studying Theology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Louisiana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Philosophy and Religion Teachers, Postsecondary||120||$64,760||200.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are theology related jobs in Louisiana