There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Maine!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Maine
The top-ranked school in Maine that has a LPN to BSN program is University of Maine. University of Maine, which was ranked 34th in the country in 2010, is located in Orono. 98 students graduated with a degree in LPN to BSN from University of Maine in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Maine was $10,142 per year.
Saint Joseph's College of Maine, which was ranked 42nd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Maine that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in Standish. In 2010, 73 students graduated from Saint Joseph's College of Maine LPN to BSN program. The tuition rate at Saint Joseph's College of Maine was $27,345 per year.
The third-ranked school in Maine with a LPN to BSN program is University of Southern Maine, which is located in Portland. In 2010, it was ranked 45th nationwide. In 2010, 165 students graduated from University of Southern Maine LPN to BSN program. Tuition at University of Southern Maine was $8,538 per year.
If you choose to attend a Maine LPN to BSN school, average tuition will be $9,963 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $3,124 per year to $29,330 per year. In 2010, the LPN to BSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Maine were:
- University of New England - located in Biddeford, students are charged $29,330 per year
- Saint Joseph's College of Maine - located in Standish, students are charged $27,345 per year
- Husson University - located in Bangor, students are charged $13,450 per year
The following Maine LPN to BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Kennebec Valley Community College - located in Fairfield, students are charged $3,124 per year
- Eastern Maine Community College - located in Bangor, students are charged $3,207 per year
- Northern Maine Community College - located in Presque Isle, students are charged $3,223 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Maine and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Maine
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Maine
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Maine
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Maine
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Maine