There are schools offering property management certifications in Maryland!
Schools Offering Property Management Programs in Maryland
- Property Management Certification in New Jersey
- Property Management Certification in Delaware
- Property Management Certification in Virginia
- Property Management Certification in Pennsylvania
- Property Management Certification in Washington DC
- Property Management Certification in West Virginia
- See All Schools in Maryland
Around 0.1% of Maryland's graduates graduate from property management degree programs every year. That means an estimated 72 property managers graduate from Maryland's 8 property management schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Maryland with a property management program is Johns Hopkins University, which is located in Baltimore. In 2010, it was ranked 12th nationwide. In 2010, Johns Hopkins University graduated 68 students from its property management program. Students at Johns Hopkins University paid $40,680 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Maryland that has a property management program is University of Maryland-Baltimore County. University of Maryland-Baltimore County, which was ranked 31st in the country in 2010, is located in Baltimore. Students at University of Maryland-Baltimore County paid $9,171 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Maryland that has a property management program is Frostburg State University. Frostburg State University, which was ranked 42nd in the country in 2010, is located in Frostburg. Frostburg State University charged in-state students $6,904 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Maryland property management school, average tuition will be $9,670 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,716 per year to $40,680 per year. The Maryland property management schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Johns Hopkins University - located in Baltimore, students are charged $40,680 per year
- University of Maryland-Baltimore County - located in Baltimore, students are charged $9,171 per year
- University of Baltimore - located in Baltimore, students are charged $7,330 per year
The following Maryland property management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Hagerstown Community College - located in Hagerstown, students are charged $2,716 per year
- The Community College of Baltimore County - located in Rosedale, students are charged $2,996 per year
- Prince George's Community College - located in Upper Marlboro, students are charged $3,290 per year
A property management degree from a Maryland school... what next?
A large number of Maryland property management graduates become property managers. Maryland had 3,200 property managers in 2010. The Maryland counties with the largest populations of property managers are:
- Anne Arundel County - 1,390 property managers
- Frederick County - 1,170 property managers
- Somerset County - 60 property managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 6,160 property managers will be working in Maryland state. This would require the number of property managers to grow by 5%.
A property manager in Maryland makes an average of $73,390 per year. In 2010, however, some Maryland property managers earned as little as less than $22,740 per year or as much as more than $132,490 per year. The following counties in Maryland have the highest average salaries for property managers:
- Frederick County - $86,660 per year
- Anne Arundel County - $65,890 per year
- Washington County - $64,910 per year
A property manager in the following counties in Maryland make the lowest salaries on average:
- Somerset County - $43,310 per year
- Caroline County - $45,320 per year
- Washington County - $64,910 per year
For more data regarding a career in property management in Maryland and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or property management, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Property Management in Maryland
- Master's Degree in Property Management in Maryland
- Certificate in Property Management in Maryland
Curious what studying Property Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Maryland
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||3,200||$73,390||41.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are property management related jobs in Maryland