There are schools offering radiology technician programs in Maryland!
Schools Offering Radiology Programs in Maryland
College of Notre Dame of Maryland, which is located in Baltimore, is the top-ranked school in Maryland that has a radiology technician program. It received a ranking of 70th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 9 students graduated from College of Notre Dame of Maryland's radiology technician program. College of Notre Dame of Maryland charged in-state students $28,350 in tuition fees per year.
Allegany College of Maryland, which is located in Cumberland, is the second-ranked school in Maryland that has a radiology technician program. It received a ranking of 85th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Allegany College of Maryland graduated 14 students from its radiology technician program. Students at Allegany College of Maryland paid $3,266 per year in tuition fees.
Hagerstown Community College, which was ranked 85th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Maryland that has a radiology technician program. It is located in Hagerstown. In 2010, 30 students graduated from Hagerstown Community College radiology technician program. The tuition rate at Hagerstown Community College was $2,716 per year.
Radiology technician schools in Maryland, charge students an average tuition of $6,002 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $28,350 per year, or as little as $2,334 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Maryland radiology technician schools were charged at the following schools:
- College of Notre Dame of Maryland - located in Baltimore, students are charged $28,350 per year
- Sojourner-Douglass College - located in Baltimore, students are charged $7,920 per year
- Montgomery College - located in Rockville, students are charged $4,272 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Maryland radiology technician schools were charged at the following schools:
- Wor-Wic Community College - located in Salisbury, students are charged $2,334 per year
- Hagerstown Community College - located in Hagerstown, students are charged $2,716 per year
- The Community College of Baltimore County - located in Rosedale, students are charged $2,996 per year
A radiology technician degree from a Maryland school... what next?
The highest percentage of radiology technician graduates in Maryland pursue careers as a radiology technician. In 2010, there were 4,730 radiology technicians working in Maryland. The following counties have the largest number of Maryland radiology technicians:
- Anne Arundel County - 2,570 radiology technicians
- Frederick County - 1,060 radiology technicians
- Caroline County - 190 radiology technicians
The government projects that the number of radiology technicians in Maryland will grow by 19%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 5,020 radiology technicians working in Maryland.
A radiology technician in Maryland earns $68,940 per year on average. On average a radiology technician earns the most in the following Maryland counties:
- Caroline County - $82,630 per year
- Frederick County - $69,610 per year
- Anne Arundel County - $67,110 per year
The Maryland counties with the lowest average salary for radiology technicians are:
- Allegany County - $50,000 per year
- Washington County - $54,410 per year
- Somerset County - $55,760 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Maryland statistics regarding a career in radiology. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as radiology technology or x ray technology.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Radiology in Maryland
- Bachelor's Degree in Radiology in Maryland
- Certificate in Radiology in Maryland
Curious what studying Radiology Technician gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Maryland
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Physicians and Surgeons, All Other||8,940||$165,880||64.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are radiology technician related jobs in Maryland