There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Maryland!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Maryland
The top-ranked school in Maryland that has a RN to MSN program is Johns Hopkins University. Johns Hopkins University, which was ranked 12th in the country in 2010, is located in Baltimore. 362 students graduated with a degree in RN to MSN from Johns Hopkins University in 2010. Students at Johns Hopkins University paid $40,680 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Maryland with a RN to MSN program is Towson University, which is located in Baltimore. In 2010, it was ranked 28th nationwide. In 2010, 162 students graduated from Towson University RN to MSN program. Students at Towson University paid $7,656 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Maryland with a RN to MSN program is Salisbury University, which is located in Salisbury. In 2010, it was ranked 32nd nationwide. 74 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from Salisbury University in 2010. Tuition at Salisbury University was $6,908 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Maryland's RN to MSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $7,785 per year, though tuition can range from $40,680 per year to $2,204 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Maryland RN to MSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Johns Hopkins University - located in Baltimore, students are charged $40,680 per year
- College of Notre Dame of Maryland - located in Baltimore, students are charged $28,350 per year
- Stevenson University - located in Stevenson, students are charged $22,090 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Maryland RN to MSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Harford Community College - located in Bel Air, students are charged $2,204 per year
- Wor-Wic Community College - located in Salisbury, students are charged $2,334 per year
- Hagerstown Community College - located in Hagerstown, students are charged $2,716 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Maryland and to compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Maryland
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Maryland
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Maryland
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Maryland
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Maryland
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||3,710||$117,900||243.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Maryland