There are schools offering web development courses in Maryland!
Schools Offering Web Development Programs in Maryland
Around 0.0% of Maryland's graduates graduate from web development degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 16 web developers graduate from Maryland's 6 web development schools.
Johns Hopkins University, which was ranked 12th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Maryland that has a web development program. It is located in Baltimore. In 2010, no students graduated from Johns Hopkins University's web development program. Johns Hopkins University charged in-state students $40,680 in tuition fees per year.
University of Maryland-Baltimore County, which was ranked 31st nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Maryland that has a web development program. It is located in Baltimore. In 2010, 0 students graduated from University of Maryland-Baltimore County web development program. University of Maryland-Baltimore County charged in-state students $9,171 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Maryland with a web development program is University of Maryland-University College, which is located in Hyattsville. In 2010, it was ranked 87th nationwide. In 2010, 15 students graduated from University of Maryland-University College web development program. The tuition rate at University of Maryland-University College was $6,000 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Maryland's web development schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $14,815 per year, though tuition can range from $40,680 per year to $3,112 per year. The Maryland web development schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Johns Hopkins University - located in Baltimore, students are charged $40,680 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Owings Mills - located in Owings Mills, students are charged $18,048 per year
- University of Phoenix-Maryland Campus - located in Columbia, students are charged $11,880 per year
The web development schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Maryland were:
- Baltimore City Community College - located in Baltimore, students are charged $3,112 per year
- University of Maryland-University College - located in Hyattsville, students are charged $6,000 per year
- University of Maryland-Baltimore County - located in Baltimore, students are charged $9,171 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Maryland statistics regarding a career in web development. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as web design or software engineering.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Web Development in Maryland
- Master's Degree in Web Development in Maryland
- Certificate in Web Development in Maryland
Curious what studying Web Development gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Maryland
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Computer specialists, all other||11,490||$95,190|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are web development related jobs in Maryland