There are schools offering acting classes in Massachusetts!
Schools Offering Acting Programs in Massachusetts
The top-ranked school in Massachusetts with a acting program is Tufts University, which is located in Medford. In 2010, it was ranked 12th nationwide. 17 students graduated with a degree in acting from Tufts University in 2010. Tuition at Tufts University was $41,598 per year.
Amherst College, which is located in Amherst, is the second-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a acting program. It received a ranking of 13th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Amherst College graduated 3 students from its acting program. Tuition at Amherst College was $40,862 per year.
The third-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a acting program is Boston College. Boston College, which was ranked 14th in the country in 2010, is located in Chestnut Hill. In 2010, 20 students graduated from Boston College acting program. Students at Boston College paid $40,542 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Massachusetts' acting schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $28,727 per year, though tuition can range from $41,982 per year to $3,624 per year. The Massachusetts acting schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Bard College at Simon's Rock - located in Great Barrington, students are charged $41,982 per year
- Tufts University - located in Medford, students are charged $41,598 per year
- Williams College - located in Williamstown, students are charged $41,434 per year
The acting schools in Massachusetts that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Cape Cod Community College - located in West Barnstable, students are charged $3,624 per year
- Massasoit Community College - located in Brockton, students are charged $3,720 per year
- Bridgewater State University - located in Bridgewater, students are charged $7,053 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Massachusetts statistics regarding a career in acting. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as art or acting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Acting in Massachusetts
- Bachelor's Degree in Acting in Massachusetts
- Master's Degree in Acting in Massachusetts
- Doctoral Degree in Acting in Massachusetts
Curious what studying Acting gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Massachusetts
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Producers and Directors||n/a||$70,970|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are acting related jobs in Massachusetts