There are schools offering business management courses in Massachusetts!
Schools Offering Business Management Programs in Massachusetts
Each year, approximately 0.1% of Massachusetts graduates receive degrees in business management. Thus, Massachusetts' 20 business management schools put out approximately 230 business administrators each year.
Boston College, which is located in Chestnut Hill, is the top-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a business management program. It received a ranking of 14th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 2 students graduated from Boston College's business management program. The tuition rate at Boston College was $40,542 per year.
Northeastern University, which is located in Boston, is the second-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a business management program. It received a ranking of 18th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Northeastern University graduated 24 students from its business management program. Northeastern University charged in-state students $36,792 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Massachusetts with a business management program is Brandeis University, which is located in Waltham. In 2010, it was ranked 19th nationwide. In 2010, Brandeis University graduated 28 students from its business management programs. Tuition at Brandeis University was $40,289 per year.
Business management schools in Massachusetts, charge students an average tuition of $21,252 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $40,542 per year, or as little as $3,144 per year. In 2010, the following Massachusetts business management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Boston College - located in Chestnut Hill, students are charged $40,542 per year
- Brandeis University - located in Waltham, students are charged $40,289 per year
- Northeastern University - located in Boston, students are charged $36,792 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Massachusetts business management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Bunker Hill Community College - located in Charlestown, students are charged $3,144 per year
- Roxbury Community College - located in Boston, students are charged $3,192 per year
- Bristol Community College - located in Fall River, students are charged $3,578 per year
A business management degree from a Massachusetts school... what next?
A large number of Massachusetts business management graduates become business administrators. 8,210 business administrators were working in Massachusetts in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Massachusetts business administrators:
- Bristol County - 5,650 business administrators
- Windham County - 740 business administrators
- Hartford County - 510 business administrators
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of business administrators is expected to grow by 6% by 2018. There are projected to be 9,400 business administrators working in the Massachusetts then.
On average, a business administrator earns a salary of $99,660 per year in Massachusetts state. But, salaries for business administrators can vary. In 2010, business administrators made as little as less than $21,290 per year or as much as more than $159,730 per year in Massachusetts. A business administrator in the following Massachusetts counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Barnstable County - $95,670 per year
- Berkshire County - $92,715 per year
- Middlesex County - $89,130 per year
The Massachusetts counties with the lowest average salary for business administrators are:
- Essex County - $73,140 per year
- Franklin County - $78,900 per year
- Hartford County - $80,840 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Massachusetts statistics regarding a career in business management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as healthcare management or construction management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Management in Massachusetts
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management in Massachusetts
- Master's Degree in Business Management in Massachusetts
- Certificate in Business Management in Massachusetts
Curious what studying Business Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Massachusetts
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Administrative Services Managers||8,210||$99,660||-0.6%|
|Managers, All Other||3,230||$107,920||-61.9%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||840||$116,940||-35.4%|
|Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes||310||$86,030|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business management related jobs in Massachusetts