There are schools offering fashion marketing degrees in Massachusetts!
Schools Offering Fashion Marketing Programs in Massachusetts
Approximately 0.1% of graduates in of Massachusetts receive fashion marketing degrees every year. That means an estimated 141 fashion marketers graduate from Massachusetts' 12 fashion marketing schools each year.
Lasell College, which was ranked 46th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a fashion marketing program. It is located in Auburndale. 47 students graduated with a degree in fashion marketing from Lasell College in 2010. The tuition rate at Lasell College was $26,000 per year.
The second-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a fashion marketing program is Mount Ida College. Mount Ida College, which was ranked 54th in the country in 2010, is located in Newton Center. 22 students graduated with degree in fashion marketing from Mount Ida College in 2010. Students at Mount Ida College paid $24,500 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Massachusetts with a fashion marketing program is University of Massachusetts Amherst, which is located in Amherst. In 2010, it was ranked 60th nationwide. 1 students graduated with degree in fashion marketing from University of Massachusetts Amherst in 2010. Students at University of Massachusetts Amherst paid $11,917 per year in tuition fees.
Fashion marketing schools in Massachusetts, charge students an average tuition of $15,496 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $26,000 per year, or as little as $3,578 per year. The Massachusetts fashion marketing schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Lasell College - located in Auburndale, students are charged $26,000 per year
- Newbury College-Brookline - located in Brookline, students are charged $25,100 per year
- Fisher College - located in Boston, students are charged $24,600 per year
The following Massachusetts fashion marketing schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Bristol Community College - located in Fall River, students are charged $3,578 per year
- Massasoit Community College - located in Brockton, students are charged $3,720 per year
- Middlesex Community College - located in Bedford, students are charged $3,890 per year
A fashion marketing degree from a Massachusetts school... what next?
Most people who graduate from fashion marketing school in Massachusetts go on to work as a fashion marketer. If you decide to work as a fashion marketer in Massachusetts, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 1,880 Massachusetts fashion marketers as of 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Massachusetts fashion marketers:
- Bristol County - 1,030 fashion marketers
- Middlesex County - 150 fashion marketers
- Hartford County - 110 fashion marketers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 2,590 fashion marketers will be working in Massachusetts state. This would require the number of fashion marketers to shrink by -1%.
A fashion marketer in Massachusetts earns $31,790 per year on average. But, salaries for fashion marketers can vary. In 2010, fashion marketers made as little as less than $18,120 per year or as much as more than $84,720 per year in Massachusetts. The counties in Massachusetts with the highest average salary for a fashion marketer are:
- Essex County - $39,160 per year
- Hartford County - $37,760 per year
- Windham County - $33,420 per year
On average, fashion marketers earns the least in the following Massachusetts counties:
- Bristol County - $31,423 per year
- Middlesex County - $32,580 per year
- Windham County - $33,420 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Massachusetts statistics regarding a career in fashion marketing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or marketing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Massachusetts
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Massachusetts
- Certificate in Fashion Marketing in Massachusetts
Curious what studying Fashion Marketing gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Massachusetts
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers||1,880||$31,790||29.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are fashion marketing related jobs in Massachusetts