There are schools offering international business degrees in Massachusetts!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in Massachusetts
Around 0.3% of Massachusetts's graduates graduate from international business degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 696 international business professionals graduate from Massachusetts' 27 international business schools.
Tufts University, which was ranked 12th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a international business program. It is located in Medford. In 2010, 20 students graduated from Tufts University's international business program. The tuition rate at Tufts University was $41,598 per year.
The second-ranked school in Massachusetts with a international business program is Boston College, which is located in Chestnut Hill. In 2010, it was ranked 14th nationwide. 68 students graduated with degree in international business from Boston College in 2010. Boston College charged in-state students $40,542 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Massachusetts with a international business program is Boston University, which is located in Boston. In 2010, it was ranked 14th nationwide. 1 students graduated with degree in international business from Boston University in 2010. Boston University charged in-state students $39,864 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Massachusetts international business school, average tuition will be $28,819 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $3,144 per year to $41,982 per year. The Massachusetts international business schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Bard College at Simon's Rock - located in Great Barrington, students are charged $41,982 per year
- Tufts University - located in Medford, students are charged $41,598 per year
- Hampshire College - located in Amherst, students are charged $41,299 per year
The international business schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Massachusetts were:
- Bunker Hill Community College - located in Charlestown, students are charged $3,144 per year
- Bridgewater State University - located in Bridgewater, students are charged $7,053 per year
- Salem State University - located in Salem, students are charged $7,230 per year
An international business degree from a Massachusetts school... what next?
Many Massachusetts international business graduates become a chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer. Massachusetts had 94,600 international business professionals in 2010. 21,470 of these international business professionals were business analysts, 15,060 were chief executive officers, and 44,800 were operations managers. The largest populations of Massachusetts international business professional are working in the following counties:
- Bristol County - 60,860 international business professionals
- Middlesex County - 9,390 international business professionals
- Hartford County - 6,410 international business professionals
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of international business professionals is expected to grow by 1% by 2018. There are projected to be 86,790 international business professionals working in Massachusetts then. Of these 86,790 international business professionals, the government predicts that 33,370 will be business analysts, an unknown number will be chief executive officers, and 41,980 will be operations managers.
On average, international business professionals earn a salary of $91,823 per year in Massachusetts state. However, this number is only an average. International business professional in Massachusetts had varying salaries from $27,430 to $163,410 per year in 2010. The counties in Massachusetts with the highest average salary for international business professionals are:
- Middlesex County - $111,780 per year
- Barnstable County - $104,808 per year
- Windham County - $101,698 per year
On average, international business professionals earn the least in the following Massachusetts counties:
- Franklin County - $87,689 per year
- Hartford County - $90,947 per year
- Berkshire County - $95,321 per year
The international business professionals with highest average salaries in Massachusetts were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $186,190 per year
- Operations Manager - $119,110 per year
- Business Professor - $111,950 per year
On average, the lowest paid international business professionals in Massachusetts were:
- Wholesale Buyer - $56,880 per year
- International Buyer - per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Massachusetts statistics regarding a career in international business. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or supply chain management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in International Business in Massachusetts
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in Massachusetts
- Master's Degree in International Business in Massachusetts
- Doctoral Degree in International Business in Massachusetts
- Certificate in International Business in Massachusetts
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Massachusetts
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||44,800||$119,110||-2.8%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||6,540||$67,970||-12.4%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||3,570||$56,880||-29.2%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||2,670||$111,950||20.3%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||490||n/a|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in Massachusetts