There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Massachusetts!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Massachusetts
The top-ranked school in Massachusetts with a LPN to BSN program is Boston College, which is located in Chestnut Hill. In 2010, it was ranked 14th nationwide. In 2010, 107 students graduated from Boston College's LPN to BSN program. Students at Boston College paid $40,542 per year in tuition fees.
Northeastern University, which is located in Boston, is the second-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a LPN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 18th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Northeastern University graduated 180 students from its LPN to BSN program. Students at Northeastern University paid $36,792 per year in tuition fees.
College of Our Lady of the Elms, which was ranked 18th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in Chicopee. In 2010, 110 students graduated from College of Our Lady of the Elms LPN to BSN program. College of Our Lady of the Elms charged in-state students $27,157 in tuition fees per year.
Lpn to bsn schools in Massachusetts, charge students an average tuition of $13,516 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $40,542 per year, or as little as $3,144 per year. In 2010, the LPN to BSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Massachusetts were:
- Boston College - located in Chestnut Hill, students are charged $40,542 per year
- Northeastern University - located in Boston, students are charged $36,792 per year
- Simmons College - located in Boston, students are charged $32,230 per year
The LPN to BSN schools in Massachusetts that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Bunker Hill Community College - located in Charlestown, students are charged $3,144 per year
- Roxbury Community College - located in Boston, students are charged $3,192 per year
- Holyoke Community College - located in Holyoke, students are charged $3,276 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Massachusetts and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Massachusetts
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Massachusetts
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Massachusetts
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Massachusetts
- Certificate in Nursing in Massachusetts
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Massachusetts
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Massachusetts