There are schools offering MBA programs in Massachusetts!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Massachusetts
Each year, approximately 3.8% of Massachusetts graduates receive degrees in business administration. In other words, every year an estimated 8,231 general managers graduate from Massachusetts' 61 MBA schools.
The top-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a MBA program is Harvard University. Harvard University, which was ranked 0th in the country in 2010, is located in Cambridge. In 2010, Harvard University graduated 18 students from its MBA program. Harvard University charged in-state students $38,415 in tuition fees per year.
Boston College, which is located in Chestnut Hill, is the second-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 14th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Boston College graduated 256 students from its MBA program. The tuition rate at Boston College was $40,542 per year.
The third-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a MBA program is Boston University. Boston University, which was ranked 14th in the country in 2010, is located in Boston. In 2010, Boston University graduated 1,249 students from its MBA programs. Students at Boston University paid $39,864 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Massachusetts' MBA schools ranges from $40,542 per year to $3,144 per year. But, the average tuition is $18,803 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Massachusetts MBA schools were charged at the following schools:
- Boston College - located in Chestnut Hill, students are charged $40,542 per year
- Boston University - located in Boston, students are charged $39,864 per year
- Babson College - located in Babson Park, students are charged $39,040 per year
The MBA schools in Massachusetts that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Bunker Hill Community College - located in Charlestown, students are charged $3,144 per year
- Roxbury Community College - located in Boston, students are charged $3,192 per year
- Holyoke Community College - located in Holyoke, students are charged $3,276 per year
A MBA degree from a Massachusetts school... what next?
A large number of Massachusetts MBA graduates become general managers. 44,800 general managers were working in Massachusetts in 2010. In Massachusetts, the largest numbers of general managers work in the following counties:
- Bristol County - 28,040 general managers
- Middlesex County - 3,920 general managers
- Windham County - 3,770 general managers
The government projects that the number of general managers in Massachusetts will shrink by -7%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 41,980 general managers working in Massachusetts.
On average, general managers earn $119,110 per year. However, Massachusetts general managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $40,790 per year to more than $163,410 per year in 2010. On average a general manager earns the most in the following Massachusetts counties:
- Middlesex County - $136,380 per year
- Windham County - $111,560 per year
- Essex County - $111,333 per year
On average, general managers earns the least in the following Massachusetts counties:
- Berkshire County - $86,975 per year
- Franklin County - $87,670 per year
- Worcester County - $95,340 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Massachusetts statistics regarding a career in business administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Massachusetts
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Massachusetts
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Massachusetts
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Massachusetts
- Certificate in Business Administration in Massachusetts
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Massachusetts
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||44,800||$119,110||-2.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Massachusetts