There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Massachusetts!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Massachusetts
Boston College, which was ranked 14th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Chestnut Hill. 107 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from Boston College in 2010. Students at Boston College paid $40,542 per year in tuition fees.
Northeastern University, which is located in Boston, is the second-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 18th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 180 students graduated from Northeastern University RN to BSN program. Northeastern University charged in-state students $36,792 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Massachusetts with a RN to BSN program is College of Our Lady of the Elms, which is located in Chicopee. In 2010, it was ranked 32nd nationwide. 110 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from College of Our Lady of the Elms in 2010. College of Our Lady of the Elms charged in-state students $27,157 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Massachusetts' RN to BSN schools ranges from $40,542 per year to $3,144 per year. But, the average tuition is $13,516 per year. In 2010, the RN to BSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Massachusetts were:
- Boston College - located in Chestnut Hill, students are charged $40,542 per year
- Northeastern University - located in Boston, students are charged $36,792 per year
- Simmons College - located in Boston, students are charged $32,230 per year
The following Massachusetts RN to BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Bunker Hill Community College - located in Charlestown, students are charged $3,144 per year
- Roxbury Community College - located in Boston, students are charged $3,192 per year
- Holyoke Community College - located in Holyoke, students are charged $3,276 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Massachusetts and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Massachusetts
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Massachusetts
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Massachusetts
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Massachusetts
- Certificate in Nursing in Massachusetts
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Massachusetts
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Massachusetts