There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Massachusetts!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Massachusetts
Boston College, which was ranked 14th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Chestnut Hill. In 2010, 107 students graduated from Boston College's RN to MSN program. Tuition at Boston College was $40,542 per year.
The second-ranked school in Massachusetts with a RN to MSN program is Northeastern University, which is located in Boston. In 2010, it was ranked 18th nationwide. 184 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from Northeastern University in 2010. Tuition at Northeastern University was $36,792 per year.
The third-ranked school in Massachusetts with a RN to MSN program is College of Our Lady of the Elms, which is located in Chicopee. In 2010, it was ranked 32nd nationwide. In 2010, 110 students graduated from College of Our Lady of the Elms RN to MSN program. The tuition rate at College of Our Lady of the Elms was $27,157 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Massachusetts' RN to MSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $13,178 per year, though tuition can range from $40,542 per year to $3,144 per year. In 2010, the RN to MSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Massachusetts were:
- Boston College - located in Chestnut Hill, students are charged $40,542 per year
- Northeastern University - located in Boston, students are charged $36,792 per year
- Simmons College - located in Boston, students are charged $32,230 per year
The RN to MSN schools in Massachusetts that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Bunker Hill Community College - located in Charlestown, students are charged $3,144 per year
- Roxbury Community College - located in Boston, students are charged $3,192 per year
- Holyoke Community College - located in Holyoke, students are charged $3,276 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Massachusetts statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Massachusetts
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Massachusetts
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Massachusetts
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Massachusetts
- Certificate in Nursing in Massachusetts
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Massachusetts
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||1,440||$70,630||-40.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Massachusetts