There are schools offering drafting degrees in Michigan!
Schools Offering Drafting Programs in Michigan
The top-ranked school in Michigan with a drafting program is Michigan Technological University, which is located in Houghton. In 2010, it was ranked 29th nationwide. no students graduated with a degree in drafting from Michigan Technological University in 2010. Michigan Technological University charged in-state students $12,017 in tuition fees per year.
Eastern Michigan University, which was ranked 38th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Michigan that has a drafting program. It is located in Ypsilanti. In 2010, Eastern Michigan University graduated 29 students from its drafting program. Tuition at Eastern Michigan University was $8,378 per year.
Western Michigan University, which is located in Kalamazoo, is the third-ranked school in Michigan that has a drafting program. It received a ranking of 66th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 15 students graduated from Western Michigan University drafting program. Tuition at Western Michigan University was $9,006 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Michigan's drafting schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $5,954 per year, though tuition can range from $19,790 per year to $2,028 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Michigan drafting schools were charged at the following schools:
- Siena Heights University - located in Adrian, students are charged $19,790 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Wyoming - located in Wyoming, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Swartz Creek - located in Swartz Creek, students are charged $18,048 per year
The drafting schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Michigan were:
- West Shore Community College - located in Scottville, students are charged $2,028 per year
- Washtenaw Community College - located in Ann Arbor, students are charged $2,088 per year
- Henry Ford Community College - located in Dearborn, students are charged $2,104 per year
For more data regarding a career in drafting in Michigan and to compare salaries with various related fields such as design or drafting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Drafting in Michigan
- Bachelor's Degree in Drafting in Michigan
- Master's Degree in Drafting in Michigan
- Certificate in Drafting in Michigan
Curious what studying Drafting gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Michigan
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Architectural and Civil Drafters||1,650||$51,220||-39.8%|
|Electrical and Electronics Drafters||840||$52,580||9.1%|
|Drafters, All Other||410||$42,850||-34.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are drafting related jobs in Michigan