There are schools offering MBA programs in Michigan!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Michigan
Around 3.1% of Michigan's graduates graduate from business administration degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 8,898 general managers graduate from Michigan's 84 MBA schools.
The top-ranked school in Michigan with a MBA program is Michigan State University, which is located in East Lansing. In 2010, it was ranked 16th nationwide. In 2010, Michigan State University graduated 295 students from its MBA program. Students at Michigan State University paid $11,152 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Michigan with a MBA program is Michigan Technological University, which is located in Houghton. In 2010, it was ranked 29th nationwide. 104 students graduated with degree in MBA from Michigan Technological University in 2010. Tuition at Michigan Technological University was $12,017 per year.
The third-ranked school in Michigan with a MBA program is Alma College, which is located in Alma. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. In 2010, Alma College graduated 51 students from its MBA programs. Alma College charged in-state students $27,580 in tuition fees per year.
Mba schools in Michigan, charge students an average tuition of $10,402 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $31,186 per year, or as little as $2,040 per year. In 2010, the MBA schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Michigan were:
- Albion College - located in Albion, students are charged $31,186 per year
- University of Detroit Mercy - located in Detroit, students are charged $30,660 per year
- Kettering University - located in Flint, students are charged $29,206 per year
The MBA schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Michigan were:
- Saginaw Chippewa Tribal College - located in Mount Pleasant, students are charged $2,040 per year
- Washtenaw Community College - located in Ann Arbor, students are charged $2,088 per year
- Henry Ford Community College - located in Dearborn, students are charged $2,104 per year
A MBA degree from a Michigan school... what next?
Most people who graduate from MBA school in Michigan go on to work as a general manager. If you decide to work as a general manager in Michigan, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 36,840 Michigan general managers as of 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Michigan general managers:
- Lapeer County - 11,300 general managers
- Wayne County - 6,600 general managers
- Barry County - 3,460 general managers
The government projects that the number of general managers in Michigan will shrink by -4%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 34,890 general managers working in Michigan.
A general manager in Michigan earns $106,400 per year on average. In 2010, however, some Michigan general managers earned as little as less than $32,370 per year or as much as more than $165,920 per year. A general manager in the following Michigan counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Wayne County - $120,550 per year
- Lapeer County - $115,160 per year
- Washtenaw County - $108,720 per year
The following counties in Michigan have the lowest average salaries for general managers:
- Alcona County - $75,970 per year
- Alger County - $81,110 per year
- Bay County - $81,120 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Michigan statistics regarding a career in business administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Michigan
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Michigan
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Michigan
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Michigan
- Certificate in Business Administration in Michigan
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Michigan
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||36,840||$106,400||-8.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Michigan