There are schools offering property management certifications in Michigan!
Schools Offering Property Management Programs in Michigan
Each year, roughly 0.1% of Michigan students graduate with degrees in property management. In other words, every year an estimated 178 property managers graduate from Michigan's 13 property management schools.
The top-ranked school in Michigan with a property management program is Michigan State University, which is located in East Lansing. In 2010, it was ranked 16th nationwide. In 2010, Michigan State University graduated 34 students from its property management program. Michigan State University charged in-state students $11,152 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Michigan that has a property management program is Central Michigan University. Central Michigan University, which was ranked 33rd in the country in 2010, is located in Mount Pleasant. In 2010, Central Michigan University graduated 98 students from its property management program. The tuition rate at Central Michigan University was $9,688 per year.
University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, which was ranked 33rd nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Michigan that has a property management program. It is located in Ann Arbor. 13 students graduated with degree in property management from University of Michigan-Ann Arbor in 2010. Tuition at University of Michigan-Ann Arbor was $11,837 per year.
Property management schools in Michigan, charge students an average tuition of $5,917 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $11,837 per year, or as little as $2,088 per year. In 2010, the property management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Michigan were:
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor - located in Ann Arbor, students are charged $11,837 per year
- Michigan State University - located in East Lansing, students are charged $11,152 per year
- Ferris State University - located in Big Rapids, students are charged $9,930 per year
The property management schools in Michigan that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Washtenaw Community College - located in Ann Arbor, students are charged $2,088 per year
- Henry Ford Community College - located in Dearborn, students are charged $2,104 per year
- Wayne County Community College District - located in Detroit, students are charged $2,164 per year
A property management degree from a Michigan school... what next?
The highest percentage of property management graduates in Michigan pursue careers as a property manager. 4,860 property managers were working in Michigan in 2010. In Michigan, the largest numbers of property managers work in the following counties:
- Lapeer County - 2,110 property managers
- Wayne County - 690 property managers
- Barry County - 320 property managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of property managers in the state of Michigan will grow to 8,020. This would require a 6% growth in the profession.
A property manager in Michigan makes an average of $47,100 per year. However, this number is only an average. property managers in Michigan had varying salaries from $17,260 to $107,440 per year in 2010. On average a property manager earns the most in the following Michigan counties:
- Wayne County - $55,490 per year
- Washtenaw County - $52,290 per year
- Bay County - $51,030 per year
The following counties in Michigan have the lowest average salaries for property managers:
- Alger County - $34,430 per year
- Ottawa County - $36,340 per year
- Saginaw County - $36,350 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Michigan statistics regarding a career in property management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or property management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Property Management in Michigan
- Bachelor's Degree in Property Management in Michigan
- Master's Degree in Property Management in Michigan
- Doctoral Degree in Property Management in Michigan
- Certificate in Property Management in Michigan
Curious what studying Property Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Michigan
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||4,860||$47,100||94.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are property management related jobs in Michigan