There are schools offering supply chain management degrees in Michigan!
Schools Offering Supply Chain Management Programs in Michigan
Each year, roughly 0.1% of Michigan students graduate with degrees in supply chain management. In other words, every year an estimated 410 supply chain managers graduate from Michigan's 11 supply chain management schools.
Michigan State University, which is located in East Lansing, is the top-ranked school in Michigan that has a supply chain management program. It received a ranking of 16th in the country in 2010. 217 students graduated with a degree in supply chain management from Michigan State University in 2010. The tuition rate at Michigan State University was $11,152 per year.
Grand Valley State University, which is located in Allendale, is the second-ranked school in Michigan that has a supply chain management program. It received a ranking of 29th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Grand Valley State University graduated 1 students from its supply chain management program. The tuition rate at Grand Valley State University was $9,088 per year.
Central Michigan University, which is located in Mount Pleasant, is the third-ranked school in Michigan that has a supply chain management program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Central Michigan University graduated 34 students from its supply chain management programs. Tuition at Central Michigan University was $9,688 per year.
Tuition at Michigan's supply chain management schools ranges from $11,837 per year to $2,104 per year. But, the average tuition is $7,817 per year. In 2010, the supply chain management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Michigan were:
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor - located in Ann Arbor, students are charged $11,837 per year
- Michigan State University - located in East Lansing, students are charged $11,152 per year
- Ferris State University - located in Big Rapids, students are charged $9,930 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Michigan supply chain management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Henry Ford Community College - located in Dearborn, students are charged $2,104 per year
- Mott Community College - located in Flint, students are charged $2,602 per year
- Delta College - located in University Center, students are charged $2,787 per year
A supply chain management degree from a Michigan school... what next?
Most people who graduate from supply chain management school in Michigan go on to work as a supply chain manager. 10,380 supply chain managers were working in Michigan in 2010. In Michigan, the largest numbers of supply chain managers work in the following counties:
- Lapeer County - 2,730 supply chain managers
- Wayne County - 2,620 supply chain managers
- Clinton County - 920 supply chain managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of supply chain managers is expected to grow by 4% by 2018. There are projected to be 29,390 supply chain managers working in the Michigan then.
On average, a supply chain manager earns a salary of $95,530 per year in Michigan state. However, this number is only an average. supply chain managers in Michigan had varying salaries from $28,910 to $158,390 per year in 2010. The counties in Michigan with the highest average salary for a supply chain manager are:
- Wayne County - $117,670 per year
- Calhoun County - $105,230 per year
- Washtenaw County - $104,230 per year
On average, supply chain managers earns the least in the following Michigan counties:
- Alcona County - $62,170 per year
- Antrim County - $67,290 per year
- Alger County - $71,830 per year
For more data regarding a career in supply chain management in Michigan and to compare salaries with various related fields such as international business or project management, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management in Michigan
- Master's Degree in Supply Chain Management in Michigan
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management in Michigan
Curious what studying Supply Chain Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Michigan
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Managers, All Other||10,380||$95,530||-24.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are supply chain management related jobs in Michigan