There are schools offering advertising programs in Minnesota!
Schools Offering Advertising Programs in Minnesota
The top-ranked school in Minnesota with a advertising program is The College of Saint Scholastica, which is located in Duluth. In 2010, it was ranked 32nd nationwide. 8 students graduated with a degree in advertising from The College of Saint Scholastica in 2010. Tuition at The College of Saint Scholastica was $28,374 per year.
The second-ranked school in Minnesota with a advertising program is Concordia College at Moorhead, which is located in Moorhead. In 2010, it was ranked 69th nationwide. 0 students graduated with degree in advertising from Concordia College at Moorhead in 2010. Students at Concordia College at Moorhead paid $27,160 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Minnesota with a advertising program is Northwestern College, which is located in Saint Paul. In 2010, it was ranked 71st nationwide. In 2010, 11 students graduated from Northwestern College advertising program. Northwestern College charged in-state students $24,570 in tuition fees per year.
Advertising schools in Minnesota, charge students an average tuition of $16,975 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $28,374 per year, or as little as $4,920 per year. In 2010, the advertising schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Minnesota were:
- The College of Saint Scholastica - located in Duluth, students are charged $28,374 per year
- Concordia College at Moorhead - located in Moorhead, students are charged $27,160 per year
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota - located in Winona, students are charged $26,090 per year
The advertising schools in Minnesota that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- St. Cloud Technical and Community College - located in Saint Cloud, students are charged $4,920 per year
- Metropolitan State University - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $5,923 per year
- Bemidji State University - located in Bemidji, students are charged $7,497 per year
An advertising degree from a Minnesota school... what next?
The highest percentage of advertising graduates in Minnesota pursue careers as an advertiser. In 2010, there were 2,840 advertisers working in Minnesota. In Minnesota, the largest numbers of advertisers work in the following counties:
- Anoka County - 1,980 advertisers
- Brown County - 180 advertisers
- Becker County - 170 advertisers
The government projects that the number of advertisers in Minnesota will shrink by 0%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 3,410 advertisers working in Minnesota.
An advertiser in Minnesota makes an average of $48,580 per year. However, this number is only an average. advertisers in Minnesota had varying salaries from $16,140 to $86,060 per year in 2010. An advertiser in the following Minnesota counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Anoka County - $52,530 per year
- Dodge County - $47,860 per year
- Becker County - $45,140 per year
An advertiser in the following counties in Minnesota make the lowest salaries on average:
- Big Stone County - $31,460 per year
- Aitkin County - $33,870 per year
- Brown County - $34,380 per year
For more data regarding a career in advertising in Minnesota and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or small business, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Advertising in Minnesota
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising in Minnesota
- Certificate in Advertising in Minnesota
Curious what studying Advertising gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Minnesota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||2,840||$48,580||14.1%|
|Writers and Authors||1,460||$56,800||-26.3%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||1,210||$106,740||15.2%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||420||$109,930||27.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are advertising related jobs in Minnesota