There are schools offering business administration degrees in Minnesota!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Minnesota
Each year, roughly 3.8% of Minnesota students graduate with degrees in business administration. In other words, every year an estimated 7,074 general managers graduate from Minnesota's 82 business administration schools.
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, which is located in Minneapolis, is the top-ranked school in Minnesota that has a business administration program. It received a ranking of 14th in the country in 2010. 716 students graduated with a degree in business administration from University of Minnesota-Twin Cities in 2010. University of Minnesota-Twin Cities charged in-state students $12,288 in tuition fees per year.
College of Saint Benedict, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Minnesota that has a business administration program. It is located in Saint Joseph. 29 students graduated with degree in business administration from College of Saint Benedict in 2010. Tuition at College of Saint Benedict was $32,246 per year.
Saint Johns University, which is located in Collegeville, is the third-ranked school in Minnesota that has a business administration program. It received a ranking of 28th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Saint Johns University graduated 79 students from its business administration programs. Saint Johns University charged in-state students $31,576 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Minnesota business administration school, average tuition will be $12,861 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $3,169 per year to $32,246 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Minnesota business administration schools were charged at the following schools:
- College of Saint Benedict - located in Saint Joseph, students are charged $32,246 per year
- Saint Johns University - located in Collegeville, students are charged $31,576 per year
- University of St Thomas - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $30,493 per year
The business administration schools in Minnesota that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- White Earth Tribal and Community College - located in Mahnomen, students are charged $3,169 per year
- Pine Technical College - located in Pine City, students are charged $3,728 per year
- Leech Lake Tribal College - located in Cass Lake, students are charged $4,430 per year
A business administration degree from a Minnesota school... what next?
The highest percentage of business administration graduates in Minnesota pursue careers as a general manager. In 2010, there were 30,150 general managers working in Minnesota. The largest populations of Minnesota general managers are working in the following counties:
- Anoka County - 21,130 general managers
- Becker County - 1,930 general managers
- Brown County - 1,730 general managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 29,960 general managers will be working in Minnesota state. This would require the number of general managers to shrink by -5%.
A general manager in Minnesota earns $109,320 per year on average. However, this number is only an average. general managers in Minnesota had varying salaries from $36,080 to $161,410 per year in 2010. A general manager in the following Minnesota counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Anoka County - $119,920 per year
- Blue Earth County - $90,940 per year
- Dodge County - $90,920 per year
On average, general managers earns the least in the following Minnesota counties:
- Aitkin County - $73,540 per year
- Becker County - $77,460 per year
- Big Stone County - $83,710 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Minnesota statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as project management or administrative assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Minnesota
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Minnesota
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Minnesota
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Minnesota
- Certificate in Business Administration in Minnesota
Curious what studying Business Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Minnesota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||30,150||$109,320||-11.1%|
|Administrative Services Managers||5,820||$82,070||32.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business administration related jobs in Minnesota