There are schools offering communications degreess in Minnesota!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in Minnesota
Approximately 0.6% of graduates in of Minnesota receive communications degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 1,108 communications professionals graduate from Minnesota's 30 communications schools.
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, which is located in Minneapolis, is the top-ranked school in Minnesota that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 14th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 67 students graduated from University of Minnesota-Twin Cities' communications program. Students at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities paid $12,288 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Minnesota with a communications program is Macalester College, which is located in Saint Paul. In 2010, it was ranked 21st nationwide. In 2010, 0 students graduated from Macalester College communications program. Students at Macalester College paid $40,046 per year in tuition fees.
The College of Saint Scholastica, which was ranked 21st nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Minnesota that has a communications program. It is located in Duluth. In 2010, 6 students graduated from The College of Saint Scholastica communications program. The tuition rate at The College of Saint Scholastica was $28,374 per year.
Communications schools in Minnesota, charge students an average tuition of $18,009 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $40,046 per year, or as little as $4,920 per year. In 2010, the communications schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Minnesota were:
- Macalester College - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $40,046 per year
- Gustavus Adolphus College - located in Saint Peter, students are charged $33,500 per year
- University of St Thomas - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $30,493 per year
The communications schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Minnesota were:
- St. Cloud Technical and Community College - located in Saint Cloud, students are charged $4,920 per year
- North Hennepin Community College - located in Minneapolis, students are charged $4,964 per year
- Rochester Community and Technical College - located in Rochester, students are charged $5,159 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Minnesota statistics regarding a career in communications. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or business writing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Communications in Minnesota
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in Minnesota
- Master's Degree in Communications in Minnesota
- Doctoral Degree in Communications in Minnesota
- Certificate in Communications in Minnesota
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Minnesota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||2,840||$48,580||14.1%|
|Writers and Authors||1,460||$56,800||-26.3%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||1,070||$25,200||-47.0%|
|Reporters and Correspondents||1,060||$37,400||7.1%|
|Radio and Television Announcers||820||$33,220||-33.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in Minnesota