There are schools offering healthcare management degrees in Minnesota!
Schools Offering Healthcare Management Programs in Minnesota
Around 0.0% of Minnesota's graduates graduate from healthcare management degree programs every year. Thus, Minnesota's 7 healthcare management schools put out approximately 72 healthcare managers each year.
The College of Saint Scholastica, which is located in Duluth, is the top-ranked school in Minnesota that has a healthcare management program. It received a ranking of 32nd in the country in 2010. 77 students graduated with a degree in healthcare management from The College of Saint Scholastica in 2010. The tuition rate at The College of Saint Scholastica was $28,374 per year.
The second-ranked school in Minnesota with a healthcare management program is Concordia College at Moorhead, which is located in Moorhead. In 2010, it was ranked 69th nationwide. In 2010, 18 students graduated from Concordia College at Moorhead healthcare management program. Tuition at Concordia College at Moorhead was $27,160 per year.
Herzing University, which was ranked 69th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Minnesota that has a healthcare management program. It is located in Minneapolis. In 2010, Herzing University graduated 1 students from its healthcare management programs. Tuition at Herzing University was $10,909 per year.
Healthcare management schools in Minnesota, charge students an average tuition of $18,460 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $30,168 per year, or as little as $5,154 per year. In 2010, the healthcare management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Minnesota were:
- St. Catherine University - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $30,168 per year
- The College of Saint Scholastica - located in Duluth, students are charged $28,374 per year
- Concordia College at Moorhead - located in Moorhead, students are charged $27,160 per year
The healthcare management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Minnesota were:
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College - located in Granite Falls, students are charged $5,154 per year
- Herzing University - located in Minneapolis, students are charged $10,909 per year
- University of Phoenix-Minneapolis/St Paul Campus - located in Minneapolis, students are charged $11,880 per year
A healthcare management degree from a Minnesota school... what next?
Most people who graduate from healthcare management school in Minnesota go on to work as a healthcare manager. In 2010, there were 6,180 healthcare managers working in Minnesota. The largest populations of Minnesota healthcare managers are working in the following counties:
- Anoka County - 4,090 healthcare managers
- Becker County - 400 healthcare managers
- Carlton County - 390 healthcare managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 6,920 healthcare managers will be working in Minnesota state. This would require the number of healthcare managers to grow by 15%.
A healthcare manager in Minnesota makes an average of $99,180 per year. However, Minnesota healthcare managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $38,660 per year to more than $142,160 per year in 2010. The following counties in Minnesota have the highest average salaries for healthcare managers:
- Dodge County - $117,440 per year
- Anoka County - $104,480 per year
- Benton County - $97,780 per year
On average, healthcare managers earns the least in the following Minnesota counties:
- Big Stone County - $69,510 per year
- Blue Earth County - $73,890 per year
- Becker County - $79,700 per year
For more data regarding a career in healthcare management in Minnesota and to compare salaries with various related fields such as healthcare management or business management, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Healthcare Management in Minnesota
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Management in Minnesota
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Management in Minnesota
- Certificate in Healthcare Management in Minnesota
Curious what studying Healthcare Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Minnesota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||6,180||$99,180||27.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are healthcare management related jobs in Minnesota