There are schools offering history degrees in Minnesota!
Schools Offering History Programs in Minnesota
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, which is located in Minneapolis, is the top-ranked school in Minnesota that has a history program. It received a ranking of 14th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 154 students graduated from University of Minnesota-Twin Cities' history program. University of Minnesota-Twin Cities charged in-state students $12,288 in tuition fees per year.
Carleton College, which is located in Northfield, is the second-ranked school in Minnesota that has a history program. It received a ranking of 17th in the country in 2010. 37 students graduated with degree in history from Carleton College in 2010. Tuition at Carleton College was $41,304 per year.
The third-ranked school in Minnesota that has a history program is Macalester College. Macalester College, which was ranked 21st in the country in 2010, is located in Saint Paul. In 2010, Macalester College graduated 13 students from its history programs. Macalester College charged in-state students $40,046 in tuition fees per year.
History schools in Minnesota, charge students an average tuition of $22,283 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $41,304 per year, or as little as $5,923 per year. In 2010, the following Minnesota history schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Carleton College - located in Northfield, students are charged $41,304 per year
- Macalester College - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $40,046 per year
- St. Olaf College - located in Northfield, students are charged $36,800 per year
The following Minnesota history schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Metropolitan State University - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $5,923 per year
- Saint Cloud State University - located in Saint Cloud, students are charged $6,660 per year
- Minnesota State University-Mankato - located in Mankato, students are charged $6,725 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Minnesota statistics regarding a career in history and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as political science or history.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in History in Minnesota
- Master's Degree in History in Minnesota
- Doctoral Degree in History in Minnesota
Curious what studying History gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Minnesota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are history related jobs in Minnesota