There are schools offering international business degrees in Minnesota!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in Minnesota
Around 0.1% of Minnesota's graduates graduate from international business degree programs every year. That means an estimated 229 international business professionals graduate from Minnesota's 20 international business schools each year.
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, which was ranked 14th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Minnesota that has a international business program. It is located in Minneapolis. In 2010, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities graduated 12 students from its international business program. University of Minnesota-Twin Cities charged in-state students $12,288 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Minnesota with a international business program is Carleton College, which is located in Northfield. In 2010, it was ranked 17th nationwide. In 2010, 0 students graduated from Carleton College international business program. Students at Carleton College paid $41,304 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Minnesota that has a international business program is Macalester College. Macalester College, which was ranked 21st in the country in 2010, is located in Saint Paul. 26 students graduated with degree in international business from Macalester College in 2010. Students at Macalester College paid $40,046 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Minnesota international business school, average tuition will be $19,967 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $4,719 per year to $41,304 per year. In 2010, the following Minnesota international business schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Carleton College - located in Northfield, students are charged $41,304 per year
- Macalester College - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $40,046 per year
- Gustavus Adolphus College - located in Saint Peter, students are charged $33,500 per year
The international business schools in Minnesota that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Saint Paul College - A Community and Technical College - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $4,719 per year
- Century Community and Technical College - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $4,934 per year
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College - located in Minneapolis, students are charged $4,974 per year
An international business degree from a Minnesota school... what next?
Some of the most popular jobs international business graduates in Minnesota pursue include chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer. Minnesota had 55,360 international business professionals in 2010. 9,230 of these international business professionals were business analysts, 5,460 were chief executive officers, and 30,150 were operations managers. The largest populations of Minnesota international business professional are working in the following counties:
- Anoka County - 41,130 international business professionals
- Brown County - 2,850 international business professionals
- Becker County - 2,580 international business professionals
The government projects that the number of international business professionals in Minnesota will grow by 1%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 60,480 international business professionals working in Minnesota. The greatest growth for international business professional is predicted to be amongst Business Analysts, who are expected to increase by 13% by 2018.
international business professionals in Minnesota earn $89,920 per year on average. However, this number is only an average. International business professional in Minnesota had varying salaries from $24,960 to $161,410 per year in 2010. International business professionals in the following Minnesota counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Dodge County - $97,275 per year
- Anoka County - $95,439 per year
- Benton County - $82,040 per year
On average, international business professionals earn the least in the following Minnesota counties:
- Becker County - $73,054 per year
- Big Stone County - $75,375 per year
- Brown County - $76,510 per year
On average, the highest paid international business professionals in Minnesota were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $172,350 per year
- Operations Manager - $109,320 per year
- Business Analyst - $88,550 per year
On average, the lowest paid international business professionals in Minnesota were:
- Wholesale Buyer - $62,620 per year
- Purchasing Agent - $59,450 per year
For more data regarding a career in international business in Minnesota and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or supply chain management, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in International Business in Minnesota
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in Minnesota
- Master's Degree in International Business in Minnesota
- Certificate in International Business in Minnesota
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Minnesota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||30,150||$109,320||-11.1%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||5,810||$59,450||10.7%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||2,950||$62,620||-18.1%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||1,300||$69,190||-19.8%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||460||$67,960||-20.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in Minnesota