There are schools offering management courses in Minnesota!
Schools Offering Management Programs in Minnesota
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, which is located in Minneapolis, is the top-ranked school in Minnesota that has a management program. It received a ranking of 14th in the country in 2010. In 2010, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities graduated 134 students from its management program. The tuition rate at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities was $12,288 per year.
The second-ranked school in Minnesota with a management program is The College of Saint Scholastica, which is located in Duluth. In 2010, it was ranked 32nd nationwide. In 2010, The College of Saint Scholastica graduated 154 students from its management program. The tuition rate at The College of Saint Scholastica was $28,374 per year.
Hamline University, which was ranked 32nd nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Minnesota that has a management program. It is located in Saint Paul. In 2010, 27 students graduated from Hamline University management program. The tuition rate at Hamline University was $30,489 per year.
If you choose to attend a Minnesota management school, average tuition will be $11,007 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $4,608 per year to $30,493 per year. In 2010, the following Minnesota management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of St Thomas - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $30,493 per year
- Hamline University - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $30,489 per year
- St. Catherine University - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $30,168 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Minnesota management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Lake Superior College - located in Duluth, students are charged $4,608 per year
- Hennepin Technical College - located in Minneapolis, students are charged $4,630 per year
- Saint Paul College - A Community and Technical College - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $4,719 per year
A management degree from a Minnesota school... what next?
Most people who graduate from management school in Minnesota go on to work as a manager. In 2010, there were 30,150 managers working in Minnesota. The following counties have the largest number of Minnesota managers:
- Anoka County - 21,130 managers
- Becker County - 1,930 managers
- Brown County - 1,730 managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of managers in the state of Minnesota will shrink to 29,960. This would require a -5% decline in the profession.
A manager in Minnesota earns $109,320 per year on average. But, salaries for managers can vary. In 2010, managers made as little as less than $36,080 per year or as much as more than $161,410 per year in Minnesota. The following counties in Minnesota have the highest average salaries for managers:
- Anoka County - $119,920 per year
- Blue Earth County - $90,940 per year
- Dodge County - $90,920 per year
The Minnesota counties with the lowest average salary for managers are:
- Aitkin County - $73,540 per year
- Becker County - $77,460 per year
- Big Stone County - $83,710 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Minnesota statistics regarding a career in management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as restaurant management or educational leadership.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Management in Minnesota
- Bachelor's Degree in Management in Minnesota
- Master's Degree in Management in Minnesota
- Doctoral Degree in Management in Minnesota
- Certificate in Management in Minnesota
Curious what studying Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Minnesota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||30,150||$109,320||-11.1%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||22,510||$36,050||7.0%|
|Managers, All Other||14,050||$105,970||37.7%|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||6,180||$99,180||27.4%|
|Food Service Managers||5,580||$48,290||17.7%|
|Industrial Production Managers||4,470||$98,870||8.0%|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||3,900||$55,890||26.2%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||1,210||$106,740||15.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are management related jobs in Minnesota