There are schools offering radiology technician programs in Minnesota!
Schools Offering Radiology Programs in Minnesota
The top-ranked school in Minnesota with a radiology technician program is University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, which is located in Minneapolis. In 2010, it was ranked 14th nationwide. In 2010, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities graduated no students from its radiology technician program. The tuition rate at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities was $12,288 per year.
Saint Cloud State University, which is located in Saint Cloud, is the second-ranked school in Minnesota that has a radiology technician program. It received a ranking of 69th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Saint Cloud State University graduated 1 students from its radiology technician program. The tuition rate at Saint Cloud State University was $6,660 per year.
The third-ranked school in Minnesota that has a radiology technician program is St. Catherine University. St. Catherine University, which was ranked 71st in the country in 2010, is located in Saint Paul. 18 students graduated with degree in radiology technician from St. Catherine University in 2010. Tuition at St. Catherine University was $30,168 per year.
Tuition at Minnesota's radiology technician schools ranges from $30,168 per year to $4,608 per year. But, the average tuition is $7,937 per year. In 2010, the following Minnesota radiology technician schools had the highest tuition rates:
- St. Catherine University - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $30,168 per year
- Argosy University-Twin Cities - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $19,812 per year
- Dunwoody College of Technology - located in Minneapolis, students are charged $15,575 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Minnesota radiology technician schools were charged at the following schools:
- Lake Superior College - located in Duluth, students are charged $4,608 per year
- Century Community and Technical College - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $4,934 per year
- North Hennepin Community College - located in Minneapolis, students are charged $4,964 per year
A radiology technician degree from a Minnesota school... what next?
The highest percentage of radiology technician graduates in Minnesota pursue careers as a radiology technician. In 2010, there were 4,420 radiology technicians working in Minnesota. The largest populations of Minnesota radiology technicians are working in the following counties:
- Anoka County - 2,720 radiology technicians
- Dodge County - 470 radiology technicians
- Becker County - 310 radiology technicians
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of radiology technicians is expected to grow by 24% by 2018. There are projected to be 5,730 radiology technicians working in the Minnesota then.
A radiology technician in Minnesota makes an average of $59,000 per year. A radiology technician in the following Minnesota counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Dodge County - $67,610 per year
- Anoka County - $60,700 per year
- Benton County - $55,880 per year
The Minnesota counties with the lowest average salary for radiology technicians are:
- Big Stone County - $47,590 per year
- Blue Earth County - $51,630 per year
- Aitkin County - $51,660 per year
For more data regarding a career in radiology in Minnesota and to compare salaries with various related fields such as radiology technology or x ray technology, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Radiology in Minnesota
- Bachelor's Degree in Radiology in Minnesota
- Certificate in Radiology in Minnesota
Curious what studying Radiology Technician gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Minnesota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Physicians and Surgeons, All Other||4,250||$225,410||8.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are radiology technician related jobs in Minnesota