There are schools offering web development courses in Minnesota!
Schools Offering Web Development Programs in Minnesota
Approximately 0.0% of graduates in of Minnesota receive web development degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 16 web developers graduate from Minnesota's 7 web development schools.
The top-ranked school in Minnesota with a web development program is Saint Mary's University of Minnesota, which is located in Winona. In 2010, it was ranked 72nd nationwide. In 2010, Saint Mary's University of Minnesota graduated 5 students from its web development program. Students at Saint Mary's University of Minnesota paid $26,090 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Minnesota with a web development program is Riverland Community College, which is located in Austin. In 2010, it was ranked 82nd nationwide. The tuition rate at Riverland Community College was $5,070 per year.
Capella University, which is located in Minneapolis, is the third-ranked school in Minnesota that has a web development program. It received a ranking of 86th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Capella University graduated 2 students from its web development programs. Tuition at Capella University was $10,980 per year.
If you choose to attend a Minnesota web development school, average tuition will be $9,842 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $4,934 per year to $26,090 per year. In 2010, the following Minnesota web development schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota - located in Winona, students are charged $26,090 per year
- University of Phoenix-Minneapolis/St Paul Campus - located in Minneapolis, students are charged $11,880 per year
- Capella University - located in Minneapolis, students are charged $10,980 per year
The web development schools in Minnesota that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Century Community and Technical College - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $4,934 per year
- North Hennepin Community College - located in Minneapolis, students are charged $4,964 per year
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College - located in Minneapolis, students are charged $4,974 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Minnesota statistics regarding a career in web development and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as web design or software engineering.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Web Development in Minnesota
- Bachelor's Degree in Web Development in Minnesota
- Master's Degree in Web Development in Minnesota
- Doctoral Degree in Web Development in Minnesota
- Certificate in Web Development in Minnesota
Curious what studying Web Development gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Minnesota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Computer specialists, all other||8,370||$73,740|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are web development related jobs in Minnesota