There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Mississippi!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Mississippi
Pearl River Community College, which is located in Poplarville, is the top-ranked school in Mississippi that has a LPN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 69th in the country in 2010. 113 students graduated with a degree in LPN to BSN from Pearl River Community College in 2010. Tuition at Pearl River Community College was $2,180 per year.
The second-ranked school in Mississippi that has a LPN to BSN program is University of Southern Mississippi. University of Southern Mississippi, which was ranked 70th in the country in 2010, is located in Hattiesburg. In 2010, 225 students graduated from University of Southern Mississippi LPN to BSN program. Students at University of Southern Mississippi paid $5,452 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Mississippi that has a LPN to BSN program is Delta State University. Delta State University, which was ranked 70th in the country in 2010, is located in Cleveland. In 2010, 19 students graduated from Delta State University LPN to BSN program. The tuition rate at Delta State University was $4,851 per year.
Tuition at Mississippi's LPN to BSN schools ranges from $13,530 per year to $1,680 per year. But, the average tuition is $3,491 per year. In 2010, the following Mississippi LPN to BSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Mississippi College - located in Clinton, students are charged $13,530 per year
- William Carey University - located in Hattiesburg, students are charged $10,350 per year
- University of Southern Mississippi - located in Hattiesburg, students are charged $5,452 per year
The LPN to BSN schools in Mississippi that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Itawamba Community College - located in Fulton, students are charged $1,680 per year
- Holmes Community College - located in Goodman, students are charged $1,938 per year
- Northwest Mississippi Community College - located in Senatobia, students are charged $1,950 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Mississippi and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Mississippi
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Mississippi
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Mississippi
- Certificate in Nursing in Mississippi
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Mississippi
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Mississippi