There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Mississippi!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Mississippi
Pearl River Community College, which is located in Poplarville, is the top-ranked school in Mississippi that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 69th in the country in 2010. 113 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from Pearl River Community College in 2010. Tuition at Pearl River Community College was $2,180 per year.
The second-ranked school in Mississippi with a RN to BSN program is University of Southern Mississippi, which is located in Hattiesburg. In 2010, it was ranked 70th nationwide. 225 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from University of Southern Mississippi in 2010. Students at University of Southern Mississippi paid $5,452 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Mississippi with a RN to BSN program is Delta State University, which is located in Cleveland. In 2010, it was ranked 70th nationwide. In 2010, Delta State University graduated 19 students from its RN to BSN programs. The tuition rate at Delta State University was $4,851 per year.
Tuition at Mississippi's RN to BSN schools ranges from $13,530 per year to $1,680 per year. But, the average tuition is $3,491 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Mississippi RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Mississippi College - located in Clinton, students are charged $13,530 per year
- William Carey University - located in Hattiesburg, students are charged $10,350 per year
- University of Southern Mississippi - located in Hattiesburg, students are charged $5,452 per year
The following Mississippi RN to BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Itawamba Community College - located in Fulton, students are charged $1,680 per year
- Holmes Community College - located in Goodman, students are charged $1,938 per year
- Northwest Mississippi Community College - located in Senatobia, students are charged $1,950 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Mississippi and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Mississippi
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Mississippi
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Mississippi
- Certificate in Nursing in Mississippi
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Mississippi
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Mississippi