There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Mississippi!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Mississippi
Pearl River Community College, which was ranked 69th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Mississippi that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Poplarville. In 2010, Pearl River Community College graduated 113 students from its RN to MSN program. Tuition at Pearl River Community College was $2,180 per year.
University of Southern Mississippi, which was ranked 70th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Mississippi that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Hattiesburg. 260 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from University of Southern Mississippi in 2010. Tuition at University of Southern Mississippi was $5,452 per year.
Delta State University, which was ranked 70th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Mississippi that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Cleveland. 19 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from Delta State University in 2010. The tuition rate at Delta State University was $4,851 per year.
Tuition at Mississippi's RN to MSN schools ranges from $13,530 per year to $1,680 per year. But, the average tuition is $3,491 per year. In 2010, the following Mississippi RN to MSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Mississippi College - located in Clinton, students are charged $13,530 per year
- William Carey University - located in Hattiesburg, students are charged $10,350 per year
- University of Southern Mississippi - located in Hattiesburg, students are charged $5,452 per year
The RN to MSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Mississippi were:
- Itawamba Community College - located in Fulton, students are charged $1,680 per year
- Holmes Community College - located in Goodman, students are charged $1,938 per year
- Northwest Mississippi Community College - located in Senatobia, students are charged $1,950 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Mississippi statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Mississippi
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Mississippi
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Mississippi
- Certificate in Nursing in Mississippi
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Mississippi
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||70||$61,840|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Mississippi