There are schools offering advertising programs in Missouri!
Schools Offering Advertising Programs in Missouri
The top-ranked school in Missouri that has a advertising program is Webster University. Webster University, which was ranked 30th in the country in 2010, is located in Saint Louis. In 2010, 63 students graduated from Webster University's advertising program. The tuition rate at Webster University was $21,748 per year.
The second-ranked school in Missouri that has a advertising program is Westminster College. Westminster College, which was ranked 39th in the country in 2010, is located in Fulton. Students at Westminster College paid $19,760 per year in tuition fees.
Stephens College, which was ranked 39th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Missouri that has a advertising program. It is located in Columbia. In 2010, 0 students graduated from Stephens College advertising program. Students at Stephens College paid $25,400 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Missouri's advertising schools ranges from $25,400 per year to $5,638 per year. But, the average tuition is $17,280 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Missouri advertising schools were charged at the following schools:
- Stephens College - located in Columbia, students are charged $25,400 per year
- Avila University - located in Kansas City, students are charged $21,900 per year
- Webster University - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $21,748 per year
The following Missouri advertising schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Northwest Missouri State University - located in Maryville, students are charged $5,638 per year
- Missouri State University - located in Springfield, students are charged $6,276 per year
- Lindenwood University - located in Saint Charles, students are charged $13,540 per year
An advertising degree from a Missouri school... what next?
Most people who graduate from advertising school in Missouri go on to work as an advertiser. Missouri had 2,720 advertisers in 2010. The largest populations of Missouri advertisers are working in the following counties:
- Franklin County - 1,110 advertisers
- Bond County - 1,080 advertisers
- Christian County - 220 advertisers
The government projects that the number of advertisers in Missouri will grow by 2%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 3,180 advertisers working in Missouri.
On average, advertisers earn $50,570 per year. But, salaries for advertisers can vary. In 2010, advertisers made as little as less than $15,770 per year or as much as more than $97,110 per year in Missouri. The counties in Missouri with the highest average salary for an advertiser are:
- Bond County - $65,840 per year
- Franklin County - $50,030 per year
- Boone County - $44,870 per year
The following counties in Missouri have the lowest average salaries for advertisers:
- Adair County - $26,750 per year
- Butler County - $31,760 per year
- Audrain County - $32,000 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Missouri statistics regarding a career in advertising and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or small business.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising in Missouri
- Master's Degree in Advertising in Missouri
Curious what studying Advertising gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||2,720||$50,570||-14.7%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||1,020||$93,090||8.5%|
|Writers and Authors||950||$53,090||-50.8%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||540||$81,450||5.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are advertising related jobs in Missouri